• ////

[ bericht aangepast op 6 juni 2016 - 19:26 ]

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Naruto. Okay, that's just badass. Me likes. :Y)

Fullmetal Alchemist. Ik zou Alchemy kunnen en anders Automail hebben dus een 1 of een 2, max.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

DBZ, joepie. Haha, ze zitten op het moment nog in Nemek, mt Frieza. Dus dat word toch wel een 9.

Your make-up is terrible

Kuroshitsuji, um 7 ofzo.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 sep 2012 - 12:10 ]

"never let anyone dull your sparkle"

Another. Ehm liever niet, een 3 hahaha.

Searching heavens for another earth

Lovely Complex, dus dat valt wel mee. Haha.

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.

Geen ;D

Aan niets denken is ook denken.

Chi's Sweet Home.
    :Y)

Nothing lasts forever, for all good things it's true. I'd rather trade it all, while somehow saving you.

CyberLord schreef:
    Fullmetal Alchemist. Ik zou Alchemy kunnen en anders Automail hebben dus een 1 of een 2, max.

Shoganai i ne~

Death note. Mwaaah, zolang ik me netjes gedraag zit ik tot nu toe wel goed. 7?

[ bericht aangepast op 6 sep 2012 - 15:21 ]

I believe in imagination, because what I can't see is infinitely more important than what I can see.

Assassin schreef:
    DBZ, joepie. Haha, ze zitten op het moment nog in Nemek, mt Frieza. Dus dat word toch wel een 9.

Epic! Hahaha yeah you'd be fucked 8].

Ik zou in mijn geval tegen Kimimaro moeten vechten. Maybe he'll let me live if I'd run like hell or lick his face.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Lexus schreef:
    Geen ;D

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stone: ik zou moeten voetballen tegen een stelletje gasten van wie de hersens een spoeling hebben gekregen.

mm denk ik een 7 ofzo misschien 6.

"Because I'm with you until the end of the line." - Stucky

Fate/zero: Erg fucked, maar ik weet het niet zeker, want ik ben nog niet zo heel ver. 8?

[ bericht aangepast op 6 sep 2012 - 17:37 ]

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Death Note (ep 1) :')
    Meh, denk een 2. Zou wel bang zijn met Kira, maar zou niet door 'm gepakt worden ofzo so yea

[ bericht aangepast op 6 sep 2012 - 18:19 ]

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo