• Zet hier je favoriete quotes neer.
    Ik begin wel:

"Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again. So when life gets tough you can just play pretend. I wanna go back to when Santa did exist. When your daddy was the only boy you ever kissed. When Disney World was the best place to be. When the only movies you could see were rated G. When your biggest problem was learning to write your name and people didn't change...and your friends were the same. And every time you were sad or you had a bad day, you could just run to mommy and it would all be okay. I wanna go back to no hurt...and no pain...just laughter. When everyone always lives happily ever after."

"Soms moet je wegrennen, gewoon om te kijken wie er achter je aan komt. Soms moet je zachter praten, gewoon om te kijken wie er echt luistert. Soms moet je stoppen met vechten, gewoon om te kijken wie er echt aan jouw kant staat. Soms moet je de verkeerde keuze maken, gewoon om te kijken wie je helpt om de problemen op te lossen. Alleen dan weet je wie je echte vrienden zijn."

[ bericht aangepast op 8 sep 2012 - 15:19 ]

26 - 02 - '16

-Life is like a piano: The white keys represent happiness, the black keys show sadness, but as you go through life’s journey, remember that the black keys make music too.

- Even though every wound is healed by time, it's history will always be marked by a scar.

- There are so many people out there that will tell you that you can't. What you got to do is turn around and say: "Watch me."

- Spijt en verontschuldigen zijn geweldig, maar er gebeuren dingen in iemands leven die zo ontuitwisbaar in het geheugen staan gegrift en in het hart zijn gebrand, dat ze onvergetelijk zijn. Het zijn brandmerken.
    John Boyne - De scheepsjongen.

- Scars are stories, history written on the body.

- If you don't like me, someone else will. If you don't miss me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else does.

- Some day your Prince Charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

- Boys, if you don't look like Calvin Klein models, don't expect us to look like Victoria's Secret Angels.

- If you find it necessary to judge me by my past, don't be surprised when I find it necessary to put you there.

- Fake friends are like shadows: Always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to been seen at your darkest hours.

- People will hate you, rate you, shake you and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you.

- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

- If you don't understand my silence, you'll never understand my words.

- "No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't." Marilyn Monroe.

-"I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else." -Marilyn Monroe.

Best wel veel als ik het zo bekijk (:

[ bericht aangepast op 9 sep 2012 - 2:01 ]

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

Spotgaai schreef:
    According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with 4 arms, 4 legs & a head with 2 faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.
    Not sure if that's true, but I loved it.

die is echt heel mooi.

-

- To be or not to be, that's the question

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

''I'm not even on drugs. I'm just weird.'' - Alex Gaskarth

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Heey kan je als je quotes leuk vind @Girl_Sayingsx volgen? Het zou veel voor me betekenen xx

all we do in life echoes in eternity

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -?

So I raise a morphine toast to you. And, should you remember that it’s the anniversary of my birth, remember that you were loved by me and you made my life a happy one. And there’s no tragedy in that. -Third Star

"Old Took's great-grand-uncle Bullroarer...was so huge (for a hobbit) that he could ride a horse. He charged the ranks of the goblins of Mount Gram in the Battle of The Green Fields, and knocked their king Golfimbul's head clean off with a wooden club. It sailed a hundred yards through the air and went down a rabbit hole, and in this way the battle was won, and the game of Golf invented at the same moment." -The Hobbit

Caution first, always.

Een van mijn all-time favourites:
    'I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led. And through the air. I am he that walks unseen. I am the clue-finder, the web-cutter, the stinging fly. I was chosen for the lucky number. I am he that buries his friends alive and drowns them and draws them alive again from the water. I came from the end of bag, but no bag went over me. I am the friend of bears and the guest of eagles. I am Ring-winner and Luckwearer; and I am Barrel-rider.'
    Bilbo Baggins

'I believe, whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... Stranger.'
    The Joker

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Intan schreef:
    All girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't - marilyn monroe

Monsters are real, Ghosts are real to, they live inside us and sometimes they win - Stephen king

•*• Lululu •*•

GumpyGirl schreef:
    Heey kan je als je quotes leuk vind @Girl_Sayingsx volgen? Het zou veel voor me betekenen xx

Followed ;3

26 - 02 - '16

"The earth has music for those who listen"

You are beautiful, you are love.

Treat me like a joke and I'll leave you like it's funny.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." ~ Albert Einstein

- A pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart.

- If you can dream it you can do it.

- What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

-Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect- Demi Lovato

-If you don't live for something, you will die for nothing.

-Don't forget reality because waking up is hard to do..

-Never live life in fear of death-Zayn Malik

- Life is a funny thing, the minute you think you've got everything figured out something comes along and turns it all upside down~Zayn Malik

- i love sleeping because dreams are way better than reality

[ bericht aangepast op 28 okt 2012 - 13:32 ]

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

"The patient was technically dead for over a minute...."
    Wilson (from the back of the classroom): "Do you think he was dead? Do you think those experiences were real?"
    House: "Define real. They were real experiences. What they meant, personally, I choose to believe that the white light people sometimes see, visions, this patient saw: they're all just chemical reactions that take place when the brain shuts down."
    Foreman: "You choose to believe that?"
    House: "There's no conclusive science. My choice has no practical relevance to my life, I choose the outcome I find more comforting."
    Cameron: "You find it more comforting to believe that this is it?"
    House: "I find it more comforting to believe that this isn't simply a test."

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Dont cry because it's over, smile because it happened - Dr. Seuss

I am so clever that sometimes I don't even understand a single word of what I'm saying - Oscar Wilde

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! - Audrey Hepburn

Tell me about it, stud.

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although, if you can endure that pain, and walk away from it, you will find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle." - Elric Edward, Fullmetal Alchemist

"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams." - Elric Edward, Fullmetal Alchemist

"Water, 35 litres. Carbon, 20kg. Ammonia, 4 litres. Lime, 1.5kg. Phosperus, 800g. Salt, 250 g. Niter, 100g. Sulphur, 80g. Fluorine, 7.5g. Iron, 5g. Silicon 3g. And fifteen other elements. Those are the elements to make an average adult human body. You can buy these elemental ingredients at the market with the pocket money of a child. Humans are made so cheaply." - Elric Edward, Fullmetal Alchemist

"On the day we left, we burned down the family home and all the familiar things inside. Because some memories… aren’t meant to leave traces.” - Alphonse Edward, Fullmetal Alchemist

"The power of one man doesn't amount to much. But, however little strength I'm capable of... I'll do everything humanly possible to protect the people I love, and in turn they'll protect the ones they love. It seems like the least we tiny humans can do for each other." - Roy Mustang, Fullmetal Alchemist

"Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect, but it's there for us, trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang, Fullmetal Alchemist

"A king exists for his people, without subjects rulers can not exist." - Ling Yao, Fullmetal Alchemist

Ik hou van die anime. Het is echt geweldig.

[ bericht aangepast op 28 okt 2012 - 23:41 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.