• Zet hier je favoriete quotes neer.
    Ik begin wel:

"Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again. So when life gets tough you can just play pretend. I wanna go back to when Santa did exist. When your daddy was the only boy you ever kissed. When Disney World was the best place to be. When the only movies you could see were rated G. When your biggest problem was learning to write your name and people didn't change...and your friends were the same. And every time you were sad or you had a bad day, you could just run to mommy and it would all be okay. I wanna go back to no hurt...and no pain...just laughter. When everyone always lives happily ever after."

"Soms moet je wegrennen, gewoon om te kijken wie er achter je aan komt. Soms moet je zachter praten, gewoon om te kijken wie er echt luistert. Soms moet je stoppen met vechten, gewoon om te kijken wie er echt aan jouw kant staat. Soms moet je de verkeerde keuze maken, gewoon om te kijken wie je helpt om de problemen op te lossen. Alleen dan weet je wie je echte vrienden zijn."

[ bericht aangepast op 8 sep 2012 - 15:19 ]

26 - 02 - '16

"All heroic deeds require a cost. Otherwise they're not really heroic.''

“Like I always say, there's no "I" in team. There's a "me" though, if you jumble it up.”

"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what."

"Humanity is overrated"

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Life without freedom, is no life at all.

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.