• Jup, dump hier je Onbekende Personen stories maar c:
    Van alles en nog wat. Als het maar een Onbekende Personen story is. (:
    Ik dump dan gelijk de mijne ook maar. :p

"Welcome to your new family, little sister." I said, kissing her little nose.
    ~
    "I am your sister, I am the oldest one. Don't talk to me like that." I shouted.
    ~
    "What are you doing? Stop it!" I begged.
    ~
    "Why won't you believe me?" I cried, begging and hoping that my parents would say that everything was alright and that she was the evil one.

• Begint: 07-10-2012
    • In het Nederlands
    • Ik waarschuw niet
    • © Odyne (Plaatje+Storyline)
    • Onbekende personen
    • Klik op het plaatje voor de link naar het verhaal

Wil je een beschrijving? Klik dan hier en scroll naar beneden tot je de titel van dit verhaal ziet.

"If you don't know where to go, any road'll take you there"

Freya Thoralddóttir lived in Norway during the Age of Silence. A war had been going on between the deities, the Æsir–Vanir War, but it had ended before she was born. Nobody knew why, but everyone was grateful for it.
    The day Freya turned six, she noticed something in the corner of her eye: a mirror hanging on the stone wall that stood in the corner of the garden of the house she lived in with her parents.
    She could see things in that mirror that no one else could see, not reflections, but an entire new world. Images of things that were long forgotten and images of things to come.
    When she was thirteen and became a woman, men turned up at her house to take her away from her parents. They told her she was not Thorald's daughter, but actually Freyja, the lost goddess of love, beauty, fertility, war and death, who was part of the Vanir; those who can see the future.
    War erupted again, for Freyja had been the cause of it all. Can Freya stop the Æsir and the Vanir from destroying everything, including Miðgarðr, the world of the humans, where her parents lived?

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

ik heb veel OP storie's

Angel warrior

Als de tijd rijp is komen we haar halen.
    We hebben haar nodig om de wereld en ons ras te redden.
    Zij is de sleutel tot het licht.
    Zij is een Angel warrior.

Believe
    Wat als je hele leven de Autoriteit over je regeert.
    Wat als je de buitenwereld nooit hebt gezien.
    Wat als je hele leven ondergronds hebt doorgebracht.
    Wat als je nooit een zomerbries hebt gevoeld of de zon op je huid.
    Nou dat is Skai Higgins leven. Ze weet niks over de buitenwereld en dat wil ze ook niet. Alles word hun voorgekauwd door de Autoriteit, tot er een jongen komt, Jack. Gek genoeg weet hij alles over de buitenwereld, het doet haar twijfelen over haar leven. Wilt ze dit wel. Haar leven binnen, of zal ze toch naar buiten gaan, de avontuur tegemoet..

Magic, fantasy or reality

Stel je voor, een jongen die je leven kan veranderen, en dan is niets meer wat het lijkt...

Hell is empty..al the devils are here

story; Elijah.
    main character; Inez Pelle.
    other characters; Elijah Veers.
    place; Utrecht.

Genre; Onbekende personen, Drama, Romantiek.

http://www.quizlet.nl/stories/70668/elijah/

hell is empty and all the devils are here.