• De titel zegt het al een beetje. De eerste persoon zet een plaatje van het getal 2 neer, en de tweede de getal 2. Zo simpel :)
    Vragen: Dafuq, hoe kom je aan een plaatje van een getal? Typ in google het getal en dan afbeeldingen. _O_
    Het maakt niet uit wat er in het plaatje komt te staan, als het juiste getal er maar in staat. Oké, ik begin :)

Some people are art and do art at the same time

LAATMAAR, :C

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2012 - 17:11 ]

Pretty is just a pretty word.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2012 - 17:41 ]

"The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2012 - 17:51 ]

"The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2012 - 18:12 ]

You are beautiful, you are love.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Some people are art and do art at the same time

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."