• De titel zegt het al een beetje. De eerste persoon zet een plaatje van het getal 2 neer, en de tweede de getal 2. Zo simpel :)
    Vragen: Dafuq, hoe kom je aan een plaatje van een getal? Typ in google het getal en dan afbeeldingen. _O_
    Het maakt niet uit wat er in het plaatje komt te staan, als het juiste getal er maar in staat. Oké, ik begin :)

Some people are art and do art at the same time

"The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2012 - 19:31 ]

You are beautiful, you are love.

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2012 - 19:39 ]

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2012 - 20:02 ]

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light ~ Albus Dumbledore

I'd rather have you, cursed or not.

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.