• The Script feat. will.i.am- Hall of fame

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Slide - Jake Bugg

Zo lekker dit. :9~

ars moriendi

The Stairs - Family Of The Year

Coldplay-In My Place (live)

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

Apocalyptic schreef:

Zo lekker dit. :9~

Fuck yeah ik ben al een klein jaartje fan van C2C, ik kan je wel een paar dj laten horen in die richting

[ bericht aangepast op 8 dec 2012 - 13:52 ]

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Licet schreef:
    (...)

Fuck yeah ik ben al een klein jaartje fan van C2C, ik kan je wel een paar dj laten horen in die richting

Oh sweet! Haha, een klasgenoot kwam hier mee en het is een beetje ons klassenanthempje geworden. x) Zo'n lekkere beat!

ars moriendi

Apocalyptic schreef:
    (...)
    Oh sweet! Haha, een klasgenoot kwam hier mee en het is een beetje ons klassenanthempje geworden. x) Zo'n lekkere beat!

Heb je hun nieuwe album al gehoord? Die is vorige maand uitgekomen ;)

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

[ bericht aangepast op 8 dec 2012 - 14:02 ]

3M8S - Back in September

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

Be strong cause things will get better, it might be stormy now but it can't rain forever.

Nelly Furtado Ft. Ace Prima - High Life

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

The Lion King - I Just Can't Wait To Be King

As travars

The Script - Dead Man Walking

What's so bad about being different?

Birdy - 1901

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel