• Aan alle Harry Potter lezers/kijkers; wat is/zijn jullie favoriete zin(nen)? Ik ben daar gewoon benieuwd naar, achter het kijken van dit filmpje.
    Ik kan echt niet kiezen, het zijn er zo veel! Zoals; "Always" en "Harry... You wonderful boy. Brave, brave man."

So, tell me yours :')

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present. 'Dumbledore'

'Tell me one last thing' said Harry. 'Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?'
    'Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'
    - Dumbledore

[ bericht aangepast op 21 jan 2013 - 18:56 ]

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Lekker cliché:
    "After all this time?"
    "Always."

En verder:
    "Why is it, that whenever anything happens, it's always you three?"
    "Believe me, Professor. I've been asking myself that same question for the past six years. "

En nog veel meer Weasley-moments, want die zijn vrijwel allemaal geniaal, vooral die van Fred en George.

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Madonna schreef:
    Lekker cliché:
    "After all this time?"
    "Always."

En verder:
    "Believe me, Professor. I've been asking myself that same question for the past six years. "

En nog veel meer Weasley-moments, want die zijn vrijwel allemaal geniaal, vooral die van Fred en George.

Precies die (:

"Do you believe monsters are born or made?"

Fuck this, fuck that, fuck you, fuck off.

26 - 02 - '16

Eluveitie schreef:
    Fuck this, fuck that, fuck you, fuck off.

.. Op welke bladzijde staat die?

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Licet schreef:
    (...)

.. Op welke bladzijde staat die?

Gaat dit over een boek dan? ;o
    Ik dacht dat dit over gewone standaard quotes ging. Verkeerd gelezen I guess ;x

26 - 02 - '16

Anyway. Dit is mijn favo hp quote.

Why Are You Worrying about You-Know-Who?
    You SHOULD Be Worrying About
    U-NO-POO -
    the Constipation Sensation That's Gripping the Nation!

Uit boek 5

26 - 02 - '16

"What a beautiful place to be with friends."

Live life limitless.

"Turn to page 394"
    I love that one
    and
    "My father will hear about this"
    Of course ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 21 jan 2013 - 19:13 ]

Carpe Diem ~ Live Laugh Love

"My father will hear about this."

"Turn to page 394."

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me."

Chaos is a ladder.

Ik weet niet zeker of het wel een qoute is maar ik vind hem wel heel mooi.

Physics is awesome

Madonna schreef:
    Lekker cliché:
    "After all this time?"
    "Always."

En verder:

Die

DeepPurple schreef:

"Turn to page 394."

En die. :Y)

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

DeepPurple schreef:

"Turn to page 394."

Precies die ! + "Can we panic now?"
    en
    "She needs to sort out her priorities." :3

Vatican Cameos

"Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head!"

"Proud?" said Harry. "Are you crazy? All those times I could've died, and I didn't manage it? They'll be furious...."

"You know your mother, Malfoy? The expression on her face - like she's got dung under her nose? Is she like that all the time or just because you were with her?"

De niet sarcatishe quotes vind ik ook heel leuk, maar ik kan moeilijk alles hier neer gaan zetten x'D

“Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.”

"Bloody Hell."

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."