• Aan alle Harry Potter lezers/kijkers; wat is/zijn jullie favoriete zin(nen)? Ik ben daar gewoon benieuwd naar, achter het kijken van dit filmpje.
    Ik kan echt niet kiezen, het zijn er zo veel! Zoals; "Always" en "Harry... You wonderful boy. Brave, brave man."

So, tell me yours :')

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

DeepPurple schreef:
    "My father will hear about this."

"Turn to page 394."

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me."

wat is er so special aan turn to page 394 :X?

"You're just as sane as I am." - Luna Lovegood

"Follow the spiders? Why couldn't it have been follow the butterflies?" - Ron Weasly

"I shouldn't have said that." - Hagrid

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Catoodle schreef:
    (...)
    wat is er so special aan turn to page 394 :X?

Gewoon de toon waarop Snape dat zei is toch geniaal? D:

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

"Why is it, that whenever anything happens, it's always you three?"
    "Believe me, Professor. I've been asking myself that same question for the past six years. "

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

Gancanagh schreef:
    "You're just as sane as I am." - Luna Lovegood

"Follow the spiders? Why couldn't it have been follow the butterflies?" - Ron Weasly

"I shouldn't have said that." - Hagrid

Die ^

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

dragonslayer schreef:
    "Believe me, Professor. I've been asking myself that same question for the past six years. "

•*• Lululu •*•

"She needs to sort out her priorities"
    "I'm going to bed before someone gets killed... or worse expelled!"
    Vooral de tweede lekker origineel, zei Emma zelf in het filmpje :')
    En natuurlijk:
    "After all this time?"
    "Always"

"I solemnly swear that i am up to no good."

There's enough filth on my robes without you touching them. -Sirius Black

En voor de rest zowat elke andere quote van Sirius ^^

Caution first, always.

"Well, thank you for that assessment, Mr Weasley. Perhaps it would be more useful if I were to transfigure Mr Potter and yourself into a pocket watch. That way, one of you might be on time."

"Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"?"

""A Study of Hogwarts' Prefects and Their Later Careers." That sounds fascinating."

"Professor Lupin: Now repeat after me -- without wands please -- repeat after me, Riddikulus.
    Class: Riddikulus!
    Professor Lupin: And again!
    Class: Riddikulus!
    Malfoy: This class is ridiculous."

Dit zijn ze denk ik wel, haha.

"He can run faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo."

Deze was ik nog vergeten.

dragonslayer schreef:

yup ! (:

' So many books, so little time ' ~ Frank Zappa

'The ones that love us never really leave us you can always found them in here'
    Sirius black.

'Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light'
    Dumbledore.

Hermione: Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled.
    Ron: She needs to sort out her priorities

En nog veel meer..

Xox

"If you were half as funny as you think you are you'd be twice as funny as you are now"

Also, Hermione in de film:

"I'm not an owl!"

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

"I can touch you now." - Voldemort

Not all those who wander are lost.

"You're the weak one and you'll never know love or friendship, and I feel sorry for you. " - Harry Potter als hij vecht tegen Voldemort (deel 5)

[ bericht aangepast op 12 feb 2013 - 20:28 ]

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.