• Beoordeel het signature van de Q'er boven je met een cijfer.

Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Licet schreef:

(
    ??)

Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

^ Je hebt er geen.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Whoop Whoop, bestond dit trouwens niet al?

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

[ bericht aangepast op 11 feb 2013 - 18:33 ]

Some people are so poor, that the only thing they have is money.

Endure schreef:
    Whoop Whoop, bestond dit trouwens niet al?

Niet in de afgelopen 75 topics.

--

Mwuah, dat 't een film quote is maakt 'm wel leuker, omdat de hele situatie er omheen enzo dan bekend is en er goed bij past ;p

Mooi username [just saying]

(haha, ik was van plan ook Evanescae als username, maar die was dus al bezet;))

:)

De quote is leuk, wat erachter staat wel praktisch :Y) 7.5

[ bericht aangepast op 11 feb 2013 - 19:11 ]

-

[ bericht aangepast op 11 feb 2013 - 19:11 ]