Beoordeel het signature van de Q'er boven je met een cijfer.
Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.
7.8
Can't control my second personality
7
“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel
I believe in imagination, because what I can't see is infinitely more important than what I can see.
'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli
Insurgent schreef: 8,5. Ik houd van the Mortal Instruments. Then you're awesome. @ZAYNISHOT: 7,5
Insurgent schreef: 8,5. Ik houd van the Mortal Instruments.
'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)
6.
Bad decisions make good stories.
7,5.
Han såg ut så som drömmar känns som.
Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .
8. Anders had ik gezegd 9, maar hij raakt wat oud..
:)
7,5
8.
[ bericht aangepast op 18 feb 2013 - 14:52 ]
8.7
8,5
'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'