• Hogwarts Life

This RPG is written fully in English. If you ‘re doubting about your entry here, please don’t. It can be very disturbing for you ánd for others if they have to keep correcting you. I’d also say that I ask for more experienced roleplayers, but if you think you can do it, you’re welcome.

Hogwarts Life

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts,
    Teach us something please,
    Whether we be old and bald,
    Or young with scabby knees,
    Our heads could do with filling,
    With some interesting stuff,
    For now they're bare and full of air,
    Dead flies and bits of fluff,
    So teach us things worth knowing,
    Bring back what we've forgot,
    Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
    And learn until our brains all rot.

Welcome to Hogwarts, the Magical school for witchcraft and wizardry.

Rules:
    - If you get in a fight with another player, don’t start fighting in the RPG.
    - If you talk Out of Character, put it in between brackets: {} [] ().
    - ONLY ENGLISH, even when out of Character.
    - Don’t get mad if someone corrects you, they’re just helping you!
    - 16+ is allowed, no exceptions really, but don’t start on the first page of the first topic. Keep it a bit realistic (As far as that is possible, saying it’s a RPG about a wizard-school).
    - I ask for some experience.
    - At least 6/7 sentences. It’s not really that much, you can always describe the scenery, your feelings, etc. Again: it’s not that much.
    - No Mary Sue’s, that’s bloody annoying.
    - Do not play with other characters except for your own. Again: Bloody annoying.
    - 2 characters max.
    - Reservations last for 2 days.
    - Please try to post AT LEAST once per two days.

Tips:
    - There’s a difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.
    - ‘I’ (Als in het Nederlandse ‘Ik’) is ALWAYS written with a capital letter. Please notice that.
    - Watch grammar and interpunction.
    - …

I’m starting off with 5 students each house. I know Gryffindor and Slytherin are the most popular, but please try to mix it a bit.

Characters:
    Gryffindor
    - Isabel Arianna Jones - Keeper|Captain By Kwijt
    - Nora Destry Livingstone By LexLover
    - Scarletta Shantelle Salazana By GhostCider
    -
    -
    Slytherin
    - Ashley 'Ash' Felice Delacroix By Macabre
    - Dreven Malum By WillNotLearn
    -Cheryl Luna Parker - Chaser By Arriver
    - Ray McDumble - Seeker By BigFatLiar
    -
    Ravenclaw
    - Yasmin Valerie Troge - Chaser By Naturawolf
    - Nathan Andrew Matthews - Chaser By Seaver
    - Charlotte Tara Vosper - Chaser|Captain By Magicals
    -
    -
    Hufflepuff
    - Elizabeth "Beth" Clavet By Mundane
    -
    -
    -
    -

Headmaster
    - Reservation by Kwijt
    Teacher
    - Jeffrey Keegan Anderson - Transfiguration By Unimaginable
    - Steven Malum - Defense against the Dark Arts Head of the Slytherin House By WillNotLearn
    -

Character Topic

Only I make the topics. Don't do it for me, please.

Okay people, we're starting off at Station 9 3/4. You can describe your goodbyes, your feelings, where you sit down, etc. Don't go to fast, and don't start typing that you arrived already. I'll decide when that happenes, lets first get it started (:

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 13:11 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

Isabel Arianna Jones
    "Please?" The girl begs, and her face is pleading. I sight. "Okay, get in." A group of six second-years delightfully enter the cabin. With some reluctance I get up and leave my safe spot near the window. The group wanted to sit together, but all the cabins were taken. They had decided to ask me, as I was one of the only ones on my own. Carefully, I try to spot a cabin, that hasn't been overloaded with students yet, and finally I spot one. A girl that seems unfamiliar to me, is sitting on her own in a cabin. Even though I know pretty much people, attending to Hogwarts, I can't seem to know her name. I walk into the cabin, but stop at the doorstep. "Mind if I sit here? The other cabins are ptty much taken." I ask, not unfriendly, with a small smile on my face.

Tijd voor koffie.

{People, don't let it die so soon.}

Tijd voor koffie.

(I'm so sorry. I'm going to England within two weeks and there was a lot that had to be done before we go. So all my teachers, literally all of them, decided to do those thing this and next week. Just great. I'll post something as soon ad possible. sorry if my English is poor, but I'm writing this really quickly to let you know I'll react soon.

[ bericht aangepast op 7 april 2013 - 15:04 ]

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

So? Are we declaring this dead?

Tijd voor koffie.

[NO! D:
    Because I totally forgot about this one and I was quite busy lately, I didn't got a chance to reply. I will write a post this evening. At least I'll try to. c:
    I'm so sorry!]

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Macabre schreef:
    [NO! D:
    Because I totally forgot about this one and I was quite busy lately, I didn't got a chance to reply. I will write a post this evening. At least I'll try to. c:
    I'm so sorry!]

[This.]

That is a perfect copy of reality.

{Okay.. Good luck, then}

[ bericht aangepast op 6 mei 2013 - 17:24 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

[I'm so sorry, but I gonna sign me out]

That is a perfect copy of reality.

{Done. Someone else who wants to leave?}

Tijd voor koffie.

[Hold da fuck up. Was Isabel talking to Ashley? :'D Just need to be sure.]

[ bericht aangepast op 6 mei 2013 - 18:01 ]

Yasmin Valerie Troge

With a sight I look out the window. The train is going fast, the landscapes fly by.
    "Yasmin, do you enjoy the train journey?" Asks my brother. I turn my head, so I can see him.
    I nod once, then I stand up and take my bag. When I have my musicplayer I'm gonna sit. Immiddiately I put my earplugs in my ears.
    The song 'I miss the missery' of the Halestorm sounds through my ears.
    I close my eyes en enjoy the music.
    "Yasmin. Which song do you listen?" Asks my brother.
    "I miss the missery. Of the Halestorm."
    "I'm going...." Says my brother. I don't hear the rest of the sentence. My brother walks away and let my alone.

[Who wants to meet Yasmin?]

[ bericht aangepast op 8 mei 2013 - 17:56 ]

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Macabre schreef:
    [Hold da fuck up. Was Isabel talking to Ashley? :'D Just need to be sure.]

{Yesh (: }

Tijd voor koffie.

Kwijt schreef:
    Isabel Arianna Jones
    "Please?" The girl begs, and her face is pleading. I sight. "Okay, get in." A group of six second-years delightfully enter the cabin. With some reluctance I get up and leave my safe spot near the window. The group wanted to sit together, but all the cabins were taken. They had decided to ask me, as I was one of the only ones on my own. Carefully, I try to spot a cabin, that hasn't been overloaded with students yet, and finally I spot one. A girl that seems unfamiliar to me, is sitting on her own in a cabin. Even though I know pretty much people, attending to Hogwarts, I can't seem to know her name. I walk into the cabin, but stop at the doorstep. "Mind if I sit here? The other cabins are ptty much taken." I ask, not unfriendly, with a small smile on my face.

Ashley
    Just when I stroked some hair out of my face while sighing a little sad, some noises made me look up from the window.
    A girl was standing in the doorstep. It was a Gryffindork, of course. I narrowed my eyes a little while I looked at her.
    ''Mind if I sit here?'' she asked, not unfriendly. I didn't answer and looked away, out of the window again. I wanted to be alone, as usual, but there was always someone who made the peace and silence dissapear.
    When I looked outside, I noticed the crowd became smaller outside. Most of the students were in the train already, ready to go to Hogwarts. I called it my 'real home'.
    I folded my arms and bit my bottom lip gently. It was pretty sad my school felt like home. It was embarassing.

[Ash will talk, lol. :'D She's just not that social and optimistic.]

(I'm so sorry, I was a bit busy. I've still got a lot of work to do, but I'll try to post something everyday from now on..)

Nathan Andrew Matthews
    Awkwardly I looked at the boy who was sitting across me. Hailey, a friend of mine, had asked me to come and sit with her and her friends. Of course I hadn't said no, I didn't have that many friends. And with that, most of my friends were sitting in a full cabin. I started starring out of the window, since I wasn't interested in the conversation about the year before everyone seemed to enjoy. It had been a bit boring, mainly because I was working on my transformations skills. It wasn't easy to become a dog, even though I was an animagus. The two girls across me annoyed me and the boy looked like he was tired. The two girls were screaming at each other about something they called 'it'. I didn't even bother to ask what 'it' was. Hailey looked at me, somewhat concerned. "If you don't like it here, you're free to go." She whispered, pointing at the door. I shook my head and continued to stare at the window. I didn't really had anywhere else to go. For a moment I considered going to my Jason and ask if I could sit with him and his friends. Jason was the boy who always sat next to me in class, except for DADA, because in that class I wanted to sit in the front row, unlike him. The two girls across me finally decided that they didn't have to scream at each other, which made me smile. Maybe I would look around later on, see if anyone was sitting alone...

(Someone who wants to talk to Nathan?
    Again I'm really sorry...)

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

[@Seaver; Maybe Yasmin can meet Nathan?]

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki