• Hogwarts Life

This RPG is written fully in English. If you ‘re doubting about your entry here, please don’t. It can be very disturbing for you ánd for others if they have to keep correcting you. I’d also say that I ask for more experienced roleplayers, but if you think you can do it, you’re welcome.

Hogwarts Life

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts,
    Teach us something please,
    Whether we be old and bald,
    Or young with scabby knees,
    Our heads could do with filling,
    With some interesting stuff,
    For now they're bare and full of air,
    Dead flies and bits of fluff,
    So teach us things worth knowing,
    Bring back what we've forgot,
    Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
    And learn until our brains all rot.

Welcome to Hogwarts, the Magical school for witchcraft and wizardry.

Rules:
    - If you get in a fight with another player, don’t start fighting in the RPG.
    - If you talk Out of Character, put it in between brackets: {} [] ().
    - ONLY ENGLISH, even when out of Character.
    - Don’t get mad if someone corrects you, they’re just helping you!
    - 16+ is allowed, no exceptions really, but don’t start on the first page of the first topic. Keep it a bit realistic (As far as that is possible, saying it’s a RPG about a wizard-school).
    - I ask for some experience.
    - At least 6/7 sentences. It’s not really that much, you can always describe the scenery, your feelings, etc. Again: it’s not that much.
    - No Mary Sue’s, that’s bloody annoying.
    - Do not play with other characters except for your own. Again: Bloody annoying.
    - 2 characters max.
    - Reservations last for 2 days.
    - Please try to post AT LEAST once per two days.

Tips:
    - There’s a difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.
    - ‘I’ (Als in het Nederlandse ‘Ik’) is ALWAYS written with a capital letter. Please notice that.
    - Watch grammar and interpunction.
    - …

I’m starting off with 5 students each house. I know Gryffindor and Slytherin are the most popular, but please try to mix it a bit.

Characters:
    Gryffindor
    - Isabel Arianna Jones - Keeper|Captain By Kwijt
    - Nora Destry Livingstone By LexLover
    - Scarletta Shantelle Salazana By GhostCider
    -
    -
    Slytherin
    - Ashley 'Ash' Felice Delacroix By Macabre
    - Dreven Malum By WillNotLearn
    -Cheryl Luna Parker - Chaser By Arriver
    - Ray McDumble - Seeker By BigFatLiar
    -
    Ravenclaw
    - Yasmin Valerie Troge - Chaser By Naturawolf
    - Nathan Andrew Matthews - Chaser By Seaver
    - Charlotte Tara Vosper - Chaser|Captain By Magicals
    -
    -
    Hufflepuff
    - Elizabeth "Beth" Clavet By Mundane
    -
    -
    -
    -

Headmaster
    - Reservation by Kwijt
    Teacher
    - Jeffrey Keegan Anderson - Transfiguration By Unimaginable
    - Steven Malum - Defense against the Dark Arts Head of the Slytherin House By WillNotLearn
    -

Character Topic

Only I make the topics. Don't do it for me, please.

Okay people, we're starting off at Station 9 3/4. You can describe your goodbyes, your feelings, where you sit down, etc. Don't go to fast, and don't start typing that you arrived already. I'll decide when that happenes, lets first get it started (:

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 13:11 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

(Winterwolves@ that's fine with me, I'll post something once I'm home)

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Seaver schreef:
    (Winterwolves@ that's fine with me, I'll post something once I'm home)

[OK.(:]

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Nathan Andrew Matthews
    I looked at Hailey and decided that I actually didn't want to sit here. Maybe there was a place left somewhere else. As long as I didn't have he share a cabin with some idiots everything would be fine. I got up from my seat I opened the door and turned around to face Hailey. "I'm going to look around, see if there are any nice people who are sitting alone." I closed the door and started walking. I didn't really knew what, or who, I was trying to find, but it didn't matter. I stopped in front of one of the doors and waited for a moment before knocking on the door. I opened it and look at the people inside. A girl was looking out of the window. "Umh, I was wondering if I could sit here." I said and smiled at her. She seemed like a nice person. In fact, She was kind of nice, I remembered her from last year. It;s not like you really forgot anyone, but still.

Yamin Valerie Troge

I almost fell in sleep when I heard someone knocking on the door. A boy opened the door and looked at me. I rembered him a little bit. He is from Ravenclaw, I'm also from Ravenclaw.
    "Umh, I was wondering if I could sit here." He said and smiled at my. I smiled back and nodded.
    "Sure, come in." I said and I made a gesture that he could come in. Then I thought deeply about what his name was.
    "You're Nathan, right?" I asked, and smiled. I put my earheads out of my ears, and my musicplayer I turned off.
    "I'm Yasmin." I said to him, while I looked to him expectantly.

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

[Hey guys.
    I saw the RPG, and I liked it since the first second. I would love to expand my English vocabulary. Is this RPG still running? If it is, I would like to reserve a Ravenclaw girl, who is also Chaser (and if it is possible, even captain^^).

My English experience:
    I'm reading a lot of books in English. I'm reading Harry Potter [EN] for the third time. I hope it's enough.
    ]

[ bericht aangepast op 10 mei 2013 - 21:27 ]

These rings that I'm breaking are making you a personal debt.

Nathan Andrew Matthews
    I smiled at her and sat down across her next to a boy. "Yes, I'm Nathan. Nice to meet you. You're also in Ravenclaw, aren't you?" I asked while leaning back. I didn't talk to a lot of people, so I had never really spoken to her. She didn't seem to mind. I looked out of the window for a moment. I didn't really know what to say, since I was pretty socially awkward, but it was better than sitting with Hailey her friends. I had known them for two years and they were always fighting. Sometimes we would just watch them fight and laugh at them. They weren't the smartest girls alive, in fact they were just dumb, no offence. "If I may ask, in which year are you?" I asked looking away from the window. I didn't really know what else to ask and I actually wanted to know. Though I probably had to find another cabin if she answered 'the fourth'. It would be a little stupid if that happened.

(I think that if we just get some new people to join,, this could be a wonderful RPG...)

Yasmin Valerie Troge

He smiled to me, and sat down. I also smiled.
    "Yes, I'm Nathan. Nice to meet you. You're also in Ravenclaw, aren't you?" He asked while leaning back.
    "Yes." I answered. I never talked much, so I didn't know something else to say.
    "If I may ask, in which year are you?" He asked looking away from the window. I laughed soft.
    "I'm in the third year, I'm fourteen years old. And you?" I asked. He looked older then me. I thought that he was older then me.
    I looked out of the window and saw al the landscapes. It was snowing, and it looked like a fairytaile. It was very beautiful. I smiled.

Magicals schreef:
    [Hey guys.
    I saw the RPG, and I liked it since the first second. I would love to expand my English vocabulary. Is this RPG still running? If it is, I would like to reserve a Ravenclaw girl, who is also Chaser (and if it is possible, even captain^^).
    My English experience:
    I'm reading a lot of books in English. I'm reading Harry Potter [EN] for the third time. I hope it's enough.
    ]

{Of course you can join! The link of Character topic is in the description!

I'm sorry, but can't write right now. I'll write asap. Sorry!}

Tijd voor koffie.

Kwijt schreef:
    (...)

{Of course you can join! The link of Character topic is in the description!

I'm sorry, but can't write right now. I'll write asap. Sorry!}

[No big deal, take your time. (bloos)]

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Nathan Andrew Matthews
    I have to admit that I was relieved she was in the third year. Now I didn't have to feel bad about not remembering her name or the year she was in. I didn't really know where to look so I decided that I could just look out of the window look any normal person would do. "I*'m fifteen, so I'm in the fourth year. And I'm the chaser of the quidditch team, but yeah. The seeker is far more popular." I said. I sighted and thought of some questions I could ask, or a subject we could talk about. Maybe she didn't even want to answer any questions. Maybe I could ask her if she liked quidditch. She wasn't on the team, That was something I did know. "Do you like quidditch?" It was a simple question. I could have asked her any question I wanted to, but I decided to just ask simple ones. I never liked it when people asked me questions about myself while I didn't know them that well. I stop with starring out of the window for a minute and looked at her. I probably had seen her before, no not probably, I had seen her before. I just didn't know when or where. I went back to starring out of the window and waited for her to answer.

{Damn. Wrote a whole piece and Boom. Gone.}

Isabel Arianna Jones
    I could see the dissaproval on the Girls' face. She didn't bother to answer my question, and turned to look at the window. I stood still in the doorstep, asking myself two questions. One: Had she ever cursed me? I can't remember her, so probably not. Two: Would she have other friends that were still coming? Maybe, if they're still at the station. Maybe she was looking at them right now, through the window. Remembering my search for an empty coupé, made me sit down anyway. The girl kind of intriguid me. She seemed older than me, I estimated her about 17, or maybe 18 years, but still she seemed smaller than me. I kept staring at her, but then ashamed looked away, when I noticed me doing it. I wondered what would go through her head right now. Purely out of curiousity, probably because this girl seemed so far away from where I stood. I wondered if I could say something to start a small talk, but nothing popped into my head. I watched the station getting emptier. "Almost going," I muttered, not really talking to anyone in special.

Tijd voor koffie.

Charlotte Tara Vosper.
    I watched the landscape as the trained hurtled forwards on the rails. I stood up, looked around and sighed. No Ravenclaws of my year around. Pity. It was my fourth year on Hogwarts, but still even exited as in my first year. I'm a pureblood, so before I headed to Hogwarts, I allready knew everything about it. My brother told me about all his adventures in summers, and in my first year I was really thrilled. The sorting hat placed me in Ravenclaw, and as soon as possible I was in the Quidditch team. This year, I was team captain, and the proud owner of a Firebolt. There were a few new Chasers needed, and I hoped to find some good people. I walked into the corridor, searching for people of my year. After a couple of minutes I saw Nathan, a Ravenclaw boy of my year. He was talking to a girl of my age, but i knew sure that she wasn't in the same year. 'Hey Nathan.' I said while I walked towards him. 'Hey.' I said to the girl. 'How are you?' I asked them, while I smiled at both.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 10:26 ]

[Yasmins brother isn't in the cabin anymore, I'm gonna change my character, and write down that he's dead, because it's irritating to write for him if he isn't a character.]

Yasmin Valerie Troge

He looked out of the window.
    "I'm fifteen, so I'm in the fourth year. And I'm the chaser of the quidditch team, but yeah. The seeker is far more popular." He said. amd sighted.
    "It doesn't matter if you're chaser, you're also important! And popular. If I would be in the quidditch team, I would like to be a chaser!" I said encouragingly to him.
    "Do you like quidditch?" He asked, and went back to starring out of the window.
    I nodded. "Yes, Iike it. But I think I'm not good enough for the quidditch team. But that doesn't matter. I like watching quidditch." I said to him.
    I closed my eyes for a second and asked:
    "Do you have any sisters, or brothers?"

Nathan Andrew Matthews
    I laughed quietly when she said I was important. There weren't many people who said something like that. I shrugged and tried to hide the huge smile on my face. A girl walked in, which made me look up. Charlotte. I smiled at her before moving a little bit to the window, so she could sit down. "Charlotte, it's ice to see you. This is yasmin, I've just met her." I said with the same silly smile on my face as I always had when Charlotte was around. Maybe it was because I wasn't that used to girls being nice to me. "and yes, I have an older brother and sister. They are really nice, most of the time." I chuckled softly after answering the question after I remembered how my sister told me she would curse me if i would tell someone she actually is a a nice person. "Oh, Charlotte here is our other chaser. She's really good at what she does." I said. Charlotte was pretty much my best friend and together we were probably the best chasers a team could wish for. I looked at her. She was listening to music. I wondered what she was listening to, but didn't ask anything.