• Uitleg:
    Geef een cijfer aan de quote die degene boven je heeft geplaatst. Plaats vervolgens een nieuwe quote in je post zodat degene onder jou kan beoordelen en ook weer een quote plaatst etc.

Voorbeeld:
    User 1:
    8. (over de quote boven hem/haar)
    You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
    User 2:
    Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
    User 3:
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    User 4:
    Etc. etc. etc.

Opmerking:
    Je mag ook de ,,eigenaar'' van de quote erbij noemen, zoals Albert Einstein, Lady Grantham (Downton Abbey), Descartes etc.

My only love sprung from my only hate.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 mei 2013 - 12:53 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

“My only relief is to sleep. When I’m sleeping, I’m not sad, I’m not angry, I’m not lonely, I’m nothing.”
    Jillian Medoff

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

,,Happines can be found. Even in the darkest of times. If one only remembers to turn on the light.'' - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Een 5. Ik ben weer zo kinderachtig om punten er van af te trekken, omdat het van Harry Potter is.

“If you don't dream big, there's no use of dreaming. If you don't have faith, there's nothing worth believing.”

[ bericht aangepast op 22 mei 2013 - 13:00 ]

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

A clockwork heart can't replace the real thing.

Dit spel bestond toch ook al? Tenminste, dat kan ik me vaag herinneren.
    Nou ja, 7,5.
    My signature

|
    |
    |
    V

Some people are art and do art at the same time

That’s the thing about pain,” Augustus said, and then glanced back at me. “it demands to be felt.
    -Augustus Waters; The fault in our Stars-John Green.

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

,,Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” J.R.R. Tolkien

[ bericht aangepast op 22 mei 2013 - 13:46 ]

"It’s funny how the colours of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen." - A Clockwork Orange

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

'It will all be okay in te end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.' John Lennon

Even if everything falls apart, it doesn't mean it's over already

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

'I continue to continue to pretend, that my life will never end, and flowers never bend as the rain drops.'

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Don't love one
    don't love two
    but love the one
    who loves you too.

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see

'Sleep 'till you hungry, eat 'till you sleep.' - Niall Horan

''Oh bliss, bliss and heaven... Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh... And then, a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal, or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now... I knew such lovely pictures"

Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone..

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.