• Uitleg:
    Geef een cijfer aan de quote die degene boven je heeft geplaatst. Plaats vervolgens een nieuwe quote in je post zodat degene onder jou kan beoordelen en ook weer een quote plaatst etc.

Voorbeeld:
    User 1:
    8. (over de quote boven hem/haar)
    You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
    User 2:
    Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
    User 3:
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    User 4:
    Etc. etc. etc.

Opmerking:
    Je mag ook de ,,eigenaar'' van de quote erbij noemen, zoals Albert Einstein, Lady Grantham (Downton Abbey), Descartes etc.

My only love sprung from my only hate.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 mei 2013 - 12:53 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

'You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.’ - Johnny Depp

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see

My signature

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Eh, 7
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘i'm possible'!

[ bericht aangepast op 22 mei 2013 - 14:42 ]

Some people are art and do art at the same time

A clockwork heart can't replace the real thing.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

"Mommy, you were always and somewhere, and daddy, I live out of town. So tell me how could I ever be normal somehow? You tell me this is for the best, so tell me why am I in tears? A world so far away, and now I just need you here."

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

People change, but memories don't.

I Gotta A Freezgun, So I Stop The Time

Evil is just a point of view - Anne Rice

I will keep watch.

My definition of freedom is knowing who you are and then being it, no matter what anything else is doing - P!nk

26 - 02 - '16

"But I'm warning you, little Alex, being a good friend to you as always, the one man in this sore and sick community who wants to save you from yourself."

[ bericht aangepast op 22 mei 2013 - 15:11 ]

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

if you love two people, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one, you didn't fall for the second.

- johnny depp

[i]Help always come when people fight for right - Tonto [/i]

Clocks are the enemies of time... They are the goalers of day and the turnkeys of night.

"If we don't end war, war will end us."
    - Herbert George Wells (September 21 1866 – August 13 1946)

Chaos is a ladder.

The sky is the limit.

"Mockingbirds don't do one thing but make music for us to enjoy. They don't eat up people's gardens, don't nest in corncribs, they don't do one thing but sing their hearts out for us. That's why it's a sin to kill a mockingbird."

[ bericht aangepast op 22 mei 2013 - 20:27 ]