• Hallo (: Ik heb inmiddels mijn hele wenslijst aan televisieseries afgekeken, en nou verveel ik me (: . Tijd voor nieuwe series dus. Nou heb ik één probleempje; ik weet geen geweldige series meer. Kennen jullie nog wat leuke series?

Ik hou van actie, fantasyachtig (LOST, Heroes), comedy en thriller. Ben ook wel bereid dingen te kijken die niet onder die categorieën vallen, zolang het maar awesome is. ^^'

Edit: Wat ik al gezien heb:

Heroes - Lost - The Wire - Nikita - Game Of Thrones - Mad Men - Terra Nova - The Office US - King of Queens - How I Met Your Mother - Breaking Bad - Desperate Houswives - House - Criminal Minds - Dexter - Entourage - Californication - Bones - Flash Forward - The Following - Glee - Big Bang Theory en nog wel een aantal, maar daar kom ik even niet op :')

[ bericht aangepast op 28 mei 2013 - 13:09 ]

We need a bigger boat.

Law and order :Y)

26 - 02 - '16

House M.D.

"There’s no such thing as miracles, only the inevitable and the accidental – and what we do. I’ve always believed that.

Destined schreef:
    House M.D.

Nah' dont trust him, everybody lies.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Mijn favo's: Pretty little liars, Once upon a time en Lie to me (:
    Verder zijn 24, Vampire Diaries en Trueblood ook wel tof.

[ bericht aangepast op 28 mei 2013 - 18:55 ]

Oh, Arrow is ook leuk om te kijken!
    En Scrubs! Don't forgot the best one out there!

[ bericht aangepast op 28 mei 2013 - 18:56 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Alcatraz. :3

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Arrow, Merlin, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Supernatural en Sherlock

"Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies."

Supernatural, zeker kijken die handel.:Y)

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.