• The saviour walks amongst us
    yet is not one of our kind
    But save the day he will thus
    do not search him and you’ll find
    the saviour of the dawn light
    to touch our precious land
    will make with fantasy and mind bright
    Pride Rock forever stand.

Many ages and generations have passed since Simba reclaimed the Pride Lands. For nearly a century, the Kingdom has known nothing but prosper under the reign of the most adequate Kings. But now a grave danger, far worse than Scar’s miserable attempt to bring together lions and hyena’s, threatens to undo all Simba and his offspring have worked to establish. Time has come for the young King and his family to leave Pride Rock and search for the one an ancient prophecy has declared will salvage them when Darker Times are coming. Having nothing but the saviour’s name, they set out on a hazardous journey. But time is urgent, and not everyone can be trusted. Will the Pride Lands stay touched by the sun, or shall they meet their end soon?

When a young human receives a peculiar book for his/her birthday, he/she is immediately fascinated by the tale of young lion who does not fit in with his family. The book draws him/her in so much a brittle connection between the two develops. Every time the youngster opens the book, it is as if he/she becomes one with the lion.

Little does anyone know that the saviour the lions are looking for has been journeying with them from the very start.

Roles:
    King
    Qeto – Chamberlain - Theodora
    Neo - Javert
    Akua - SneakyDom
    Lioness reserved for Yoda
    Lioness reserved for GhostCider
    Lioness
    Lioness

1 Human (male or female)

Rules:
    - English only
    - Minimum of eight lines per post
    - Maximum of two characters p.p.
    - OOC between brackets or in Chat Topic
    - No perfect players
    - No killing characters without permission of the owner
    - Characters can fight, but keep it friendly between players
    - Wait 2-3 posts before replying again

Lion Rules
    The Lions can talk and make animal noises, just like in The Lion King.
    The King has privileges and is to be treated with respect at all times
    There can be traitors amongst the lions
    They do not know what danger they are up against, nor who the saviour is

Human rules
    The Human cannot speak directly to all Lions, but develops a deep connection with the Chamberlain as the story goes. At times of great emotions he/she is able to direct Qeto’s actions.
    The Human can alter the situation by “reading” the book. She/he is able to say what happens to the Lions, e.g. : it starts to rain, they run into a pack of hyena’s, they see a herd of antelope, etc. The Lions are to take this into consideration. (Basically the Human is the storyteller.)

Profile for Lions

Role:
    Name:
    (caution: the story is set in Africa, please find a name to match it. Mary, Ryan, etc. are hardly African sounding names, one name is enough –no surnames required)
    Sex:
    Sexuality:
    Fur colour:
    Mane colour
    (not lionesses):
    Eye colour:
    Characteristics:
    (minimum of ten lines)
    Appearance:
    Create your own lion here. It’s very basic but if needed you can send it over to me and I can try and pixel a bit to make it more personal.
    Lineage (family):
    Extra:

Profile for Human does not have to be African

Role:
    Full name:
    Ethnicity:
    Characteristics:
    (minimum of ten lines)
    [/b]Appearance:
    Family + History:
    Extra:[/b]

[ bericht aangepast op 3 juni 2013 - 21:04 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Akua is done :D Ik probeer heel hard met haar!

[ bericht aangepast op 8 juni 2013 - 17:50 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

I'd like to start this Saturday, peaches.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Sorry for not having my role ready when I said it would be. I've had a rough couple of days..

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Don't fret darling. I was just setting a general date.
    I hope you('ll) feel better (soon).

Gatsby schreef:
    I'd like to start this Saturday, peaches.

That's fine, cream (cat)

Thank you lovelies <3

I am só sorry for not replying here sooner. I just have zero inspiration for a character, I am very sorry.. I think it might be best if I drop out or try to make a character later on. I just honestly do not know what I should do with this one.. Which sucks, because I really love your idea D:

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Slotje op aanvraag

Miep