• The saviour walks amongst us
    yet is not one of our kind
    But save the day he will thus
    do not search him and you’ll find
    the saviour of the dawn light
    to touch our precious land
    will make with fantasy and mind bright
    Pride Rock forever stand.

Many ages and generations have passed since Simba reclaimed the Pride Lands. For nearly a century, the Kingdom has known nothing but prosper under the reign of the most adequate Kings. But now a grave danger, far worse than Scar’s miserable attempt to bring together lions and hyena’s, threatens to undo all Simba and his offspring have worked to establish. Time has come for the young King and his family to leave Pride Rock and search for the one an ancient prophecy has declared will salvage them when Darker Times are coming. Having nothing but the saviour’s name, they set out on a hazardous journey. But time is urgent, and not everyone can be trusted. Will the Pride Lands stay touched by the sun, or shall they meet their end soon?

When a young human receives a peculiar book for his/her birthday, he/she is immediately fascinated by the tale of young lion who does not fit in with his family. The book draws him/her in so much a brittle connection between the two develops. Every time the youngster opens the book, it is as if he/she becomes one with the lion.

Little does anyone know that the saviour the lions are looking for has been journeying with them from the very start.

Roles:
    King
    Qeto – Chamberlain - Theodora
    Neo - Javert
    Akua - SneakyDom
    Lioness reserved for Yoda
    Lioness reserved for GhostCider
    Lioness
    Lioness

1 Human (male or female)

Rules:
    - English only
    - Minimum of eight lines per post
    - Maximum of two characters p.p.
    - OOC between brackets or in Chat Topic
    - No perfect players
    - No killing characters without permission of the owner
    - Characters can fight, but keep it friendly between players
    - Wait 2-3 posts before replying again

Lion Rules
    The Lions can talk and make animal noises, just like in The Lion King.
    The King has privileges and is to be treated with respect at all times
    There can be traitors amongst the lions
    They do not know what danger they are up against, nor who the saviour is

Human rules
    The Human cannot speak directly to all Lions, but develops a deep connection with the Chamberlain as the story goes. At times of great emotions he/she is able to direct Qeto’s actions.
    The Human can alter the situation by “reading” the book. She/he is able to say what happens to the Lions, e.g. : it starts to rain, they run into a pack of hyena’s, they see a herd of antelope, etc. The Lions are to take this into consideration. (Basically the Human is the storyteller.)

Profile for Lions

Role:
    Name:
    (caution: the story is set in Africa, please find a name to match it. Mary, Ryan, etc. are hardly African sounding names, one name is enough –no surnames required)
    Sex:
    Sexuality:
    Fur colour:
    Mane colour
    (not lionesses):
    Eye colour:
    Characteristics:
    (minimum of ten lines)
    Appearance:
    Create your own lion here. It’s very basic but if needed you can send it over to me and I can try and pixel a bit to make it more personal.
    Lineage (family):
    Extra:

Profile for Human does not have to be African

Role:
    Full name:
    Ethnicity:
    Characteristics:
    (minimum of ten lines)
    [/b]Appearance:
    Family + History:
    Extra:[/b]

[ bericht aangepast op 3 juni 2013 - 21:04 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

Since now. They make their own bread!

Now I'm picturing an entire antelope between to slices of giant bread :W

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Okay, reserve me a lioness.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    Okay, reserve me a lioness.

Done ^^

Role: Lioness
    Name: Akua (pronounced A-Qui-a).
    Date of birth: 02-08
    Sex: Female
    Sexuality: demi-sexual
    Fur colour: silver
    Mane colour(not lionesses): n/a
    Eye colour: violet
    Characteristics:(minimum of ten lines)
    Akua is very courageous and adventures, which led to her getting into a lot of potentially dangerous situations, especially as a cub, but she's always been fond of going off by herself for no-reason other then she wants to be alone. She's also very loyal to those within her pride, but it doesn't always come across like that - it often appears that she'd do anything to get the lionesses around her own age killed. Akua is a very caring lioness, so she'd make a very good mother, but she'd never been pregnant - the male lions believe that there is something wrong with her genes since she is half tiger half lion. She can be very patient, which is very useful when hunting, and is very devoted when someone earns her trust.
    Like most lions, she is very possessive of her kills. Akua is also very possessive of the small patch of ground that she sleeps on, usually a little on the outside of the pride. She is also quite cold for a social animal, which is a result of all the teasing she got as a cub for her stripes, and very rarely keeps very close to the other members in her pride. She's even cold to the cubs, who tend to stare at her, and tend to tease her. Akua is also very distrusting, because many of the cubs played cruel tricks on her. She is also unemotional on the surface, although she does definitely feel things. She just chooses to not show how it affects her, like how she's very upset about not being able to become a mother. Akua is also very sceptical of new people, or new information.
    Appearance: Akua is a silver lioness, with muted black strikes over her body with violet eyes. She usually wears a necklace with her first lone kills tooth on, because she's still proud of that day. She's a little slimmer and more stream-lined then most lionesses, and the tuft of her tail is a little fluffier then usual as well.

Lineage(family):
    Akua is Nala's great-granddaughter. Her mother died soon after giving birth to her litter, and her father is a unknown tiger that was more then slightly messed up in the head.
    Extra:
    She's had a crush on Qeto since she was a small cub – he was one of the few cubs that didn't try to kill her. But she resigned herself to the fact that no-one wanted to have cubs with a half-tiger, and decided that he doesn't care much for her.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 juni 2013 - 0:21 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Role: Lion
    Name: Neo
    Date of birth: June 1st
    Sex: Male
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Fur colour: Black
    Mane colour: Black
    Eye colour: Brown
    Characteristics: Neo is a clever, observant lion. He's not very 'out there'. He has a curious nature, but prefers to watch from afar instead of jumping into the action. This is, in his view, safer. He would not quickly jump into a fight, despite the fact that he has a pretty big temper. He's been independent and responsible ever since he was a cub. His mother died soon after giving birth to their litter. Neo, as the only boy in the litter, looked after his sisters the best he could. This makes him, to an extend, quite caring with a motherly edge. Now they've grown up, this motherly edge is buried again. It only very rarely comes out, usually when one of his sisters is in danger. He's quite the confident lion with a pretty high opinion of himself. This is where his arrogance comes into play. With his shining black fur and messy mane, he sees himself as the most gorgeous thing to ever stand on Pride rock. He's very flirty with both the lionesses and the King. Despite that, he's never had any romantic interest in anyone, and doesn't expect it too happen. On the other hand, he does strongly believe that many people have a romantic or sexual interest in him, since he's so 'gorgeous'. He's also a bit melodramatic. He'll easily overplay his emotions to get others to do what he wants them to do, which makes him manipulative. He's persistent and stubborn, but he's clever enough to know when to stop pushing. His manipulative side is hidden from the other lions, for he never shows it plainly. They do know that he is quite short tempered. If his sisters are too loud, or something happens that he doesn't agree with, he will roar loudly. Even if he is quite short tempered, he has never been in a fight. He's always easily avoided these, because he's quite charming and calm for a lion. Even so, most people describe him as cocky, stubborn and charming. He would never over-do the cocky statements. On the other hand, he always over-does the flirting.
    Appearance: Neo is slightly too small for his age. His mane is always messy and there's knots in his tail. He has a burn scar on his right front paw. This is from a fire that started east in the Pride lands. Neo was only a cub when this happened. The fire was started when lightning struck. The burnscar is only visible up close.
    Lineage: Neo is Nala's great-grandson. His mother died soon after giving birth to his litter, and his father is a unknown tiger that was more then slightly messed up in the head. Neo is the only male in his litter and have a bunch of sisters. Akua is one of them, though he has always been the least close with her.
    Extra: Neo is very protective of his little sisters.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 juni 2013 - 0:59 ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I'm so doubting about this one...

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Tortura schreef:

*Voodoo voice* Come join us... Come join us....

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Tortura schreef:

Dearest, we have Javert. He will throw you in jail for like.... I dunno, 20 years? XD

Raziel schreef:
    OHMYGOODNESS.

This seems so awesome, but I have no time at all. Stupid exams. Anyway, I'm adding this to my topics so I can find it back if I want to join when I do have time again.

Not sure if I got the grammar right in that sentence...

Your grammer was perfect dear. ^^

THEIR FATHER IS SHERE KHAN!

Theodora schreef:
    THEIR FATHER IS SHERE KHAN!

Yes dear xD

SneakyDom schreef:
    (...)

Your grammer was perfect dear. ^^

Haha, thanks. (:

help

Can I have a lioness?

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

Darling, how do the ages work? =]

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    Darling, how do the ages work? =]

0-2 = cub (baby, toddler, child)
    2-3 = adolescent (teen)
    3-4 = adult
    4-8 = elderly

I googled that shit, baby :Y)