• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2013 - 21:51 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

We should shut up. I don't think everyone wants to know this :W

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Javert schreef:
    (...)

Strap-ons and double ended dildo's. (cat) It's that, or surgery, my friend.

Also, we're a bunch of pervs.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Theodora schreef:
    I need to be male and I need a boyfriend so I can be hot like that too D:

Somebody give me a penis, quick!

Exactly my thinking! Holy mother dude. Just looking at it and.. woooohoo.

I'm getting hungry.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2013 - 22:30 ]

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Well.. Now that we've established you guys having dildos in the same colour..

*people that get the entire reference. Kudo's to you.*

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    Exactly my thinking! Holy mother dude. Just looking at it and.. woooohoo.

I'm getting hungry.

Horny. You misspelled it :W

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:
    (...)

Horny. You misspelled it :W

Dunno if it is a joke or...? I really meant 'hungry'. But I guess you are in horny-mood lol.

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    Dunno if it is a joke or...? I really meant 'hungry'. But I guess you are in horny-mood lol.

Of course it's a joke, sweetie. How would I know how you really feel. It was just funny you mention being hungry when we're being pervs :')

Theodora schreef:
    (...)

Of course it's a joke, sweetie. How would I know how you really feel. It was just funny you mention being hungry when we're being pervs :')

Alright. SW strikes again. :']. Don't mind it though.
    Yeah, mate, I know.

Amyu'reright.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 juni 2013 - 15:31 ]

Btw.. stopic question maybe.. But is this RPG called treasure hearts or treasure chests? x'D

Yoda schreef:
    Btw.. stopic question maybe.. But is this RPG called treasure hearts or treasure chests? x'D

Amy just got confused. Can you change it?

It's Treasure Chests. Elise thought of the pun.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Can I just remind everyone a 14 year old is in the RP? :') So, everyone chill with the details of sex and shit xD

You can however still be perverts of my court ;3

I did nothing..

I did, however, very much enjoy writing that Lazu post. ^^ It was long o.o

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

My baby coming out of the closet. ALL THE PUNS.

Yoda schreef:
    My baby coming out of the closet. ALL THE PUNS.

You gave me the idea. :'D I thought it was a perfect line to end on.

My hands hurt :D