• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2013 - 21:51 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Forgot to answer, but @sneakydom, it would be cool if you're willing to correct my big English mistakes (: and I don't think you will get too happy learning Dutch, haha.

I also should start writing on my character soon :l But suddenly my teachers are giving a hell lot of tests even though I have test week within a week :')

[ bericht aangepast op 5 juni 2013 - 19:31 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Forgot to answer, but @sneakydom, it would be cool if you're willing to correct my big English mistakes (: and I don't think you will get too happy learning Dutch, haha.

I also should start writing on my character soon :l But suddenly my teachers are giving a hell lot of tests even though I have test week within a week :')

I am more then happy to help you with your English dear ^^ and I won't, but I wanna learn it anyway haha :'D
    That's okay, take your time ^^

Javert schreef:
    :'D Yeah it was quite easy

And yes Iesje, I knows. ^^

Haha, this is epic dude. I thought I couldn't find any more from her, but eh, I have a few.
    A few are pink-haired, just so you know. That model tilted her face a lot, I could nearly find straight-on's.

And I was thinking of this picture:

[ bericht aangepast op 5 juni 2013 - 21:16 ]

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

*secretly sneaks in* oooops - I kind of poofed on you guys for a few days. Sorry!! ;; I was at an anime con and had my essays to finish. I'll reply in the thread tomorrow, today I have to work almost all day

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

PlagueRat schreef:
    *secretly sneaks in* oooops - I kind of poofed on you guys for a few days. Sorry!! ;; I was at an anime con and had my essays to finish. I'll reply in the thread tomorrow, today I have to work almost all day

Bwhaha it's okay xD -gives a glass of sake- :3

Okay guys, I really need your help here. I know I want to make a female hunter, but I'm still not sure what kind of type she's going to be.. :l

1) A girl who's family is murdered except for her little brother, which is the reason she's still going on. You could hardly say she's really alive, because of her hollow eyes and well, she's lost it. Pff, kinda hard to explain.She is like a zombie whose only reason to live is saving her lil' brother who's kidnapped by the Warlocks.

2) A girl who became blind by a car accident. She still thinks that the Warlocks have her family captured, but in reality her family has already been butchered. The girl doesn't know because she's blind and really good of trust.

3) Someone who's pretty arrogant and sucks at taking the leading role. She gives the Warlocks the impression she's really hunting down the gemchilds, but instead she's looking for them to get their help to betray the Warlocks. (Still don't know why she would, haha, maybe someone has a good idea?)

4) Number two, but this time the girl isn't planning on killing the gemchilds, because they're innocent and she can't choose between her family and the innocent ones. So she's still trying to figure out what to do.

5) Any other ideas are welcome.

Pfft, my english has really gotten worse, I'm doubting the whole time wether that word is in the right place and so on. Anyway, could you vote or inspire me? (:

[ bericht aangepast op 6 juni 2013 - 19:54 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

About numbero three, the Warlock know where the Hunter is hm. So there is not really room for privacy-plans.

Good point you have there, haha. Guess that won't work then.

I like 1. ^^ 1 reminds me a bit of Jaimes. (Only he's not a zombie and Linda is dead. At one point he should probably find out that warlocks can't bring back the dead...)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Javert schreef:
    I like 1. ^^ 1 reminds me a bit of Jaimes. (Only he's not a zombie and Linda is dead. At one point he should probably find out that warlocks can't bring back the dead...)

Is presume that Jaimes is your character? (: I haven't read a single character in this RPG, but I'll read them this weekend if I have the time (:
    And I thought 1 and 3 were most interesting, but I really cannot choose :l

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Is presume that Jaimes is your character? (: I haven't read a single character in this RPG, but I'll read them this weekend if I have the time (:
    And I thought 1 and 3 were most interesting, but I really cannot choose :l

Oh, Jaimes is my Hunter. ^^ He's an asshole. Thinks he's amazing and perfect and flirts with everything with two legs.

For a shy person, I'm ridiculously good with egocentrically characters. This is worrying.

Anyway, take your time hun. ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Javert schreef:
    (...)

Oh, Jaimes is my Hunter. ^^ He's an asshole. Thinks he's amazing and perfect and flirts with everything with two legs.

For a shy person, I'm ridiculously good with egocentrically characters. This is worrying.

You have Lazu to make up for it x'D

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Javert schreef:
    (...)

Haha, he sounds like fun. I think I'll go with the first one, combined with a bit of the fourth, not wanting to kill innocent people and stuff.

Edit: Change of plans. This weekend I'm starting on the girl, her family has been slaugthered except for her lil' brother. So she's a bit careless if it's about life and stuff, that's why she takes a lot of risks and stuff (:

[ bericht aangepast op 7 juni 2013 - 19:30 ]

Javert schreef:
    (...)

But not for Jazz. That seems to be an exception.

Btw, is a picture required, or could I just descrive how she looks like? All I have is a stupid cartoon, but I can't find the right photo :l So I was just wondering if that's enough?