• Beoordeel de signature van de Q'er boven je met een cijfer.

    Appa was de laatste.


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    8


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    8


    "Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

    7


    Physics is awesome

    7,5


    made a list of my regrets and you were the first, love

    5


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    8


    Physics is awesome

    5.5


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    7.4


    "If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

    6.

    [ bericht aangepast op 6 aug 2013 - 22:50 ]


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    6,5


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    7.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    2.


    "We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

    7


    made a list of my regrets and you were the first, love

    6.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    8.


    I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it