• Hier kan iedereen die meedoet aan mijn RPG van Academicus Vampyrus praten over vanalles en nog wat.

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Well, I don't know why I should be irritated, so I asked you because you apparently think I am xd

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Yes, most of the time you talk to me, hon. Maar dat zal wel niets zijn, toch? ;].

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Well, maybe I was a bit irritated, but that was because of another RPG, not 'cause of you.

Btw, this how you can become a panda :')

You'd need to change into a bear first though.

What a cute picture.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Nou, door jouw schattige gif in LJH ben ik steeds panda gifs aan het zoeken D:

Now Eden wants to have a panda.
    And Rayna too, but I don't think Nathan'd be happy with that xd

Well, to answer the questions about the Strigoi not being able to go into the school: If they find a Human to manipulate, etc, they can force that Human to steal a stake and break the wards that protect the school.

I don't know, that's what happened in the books and I figured that was the plan here?

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Ik volg het niet meer xd.

Anyway, ik dacht dat het plan was dat Rayna Moon zou bijten, om Nathan te irriteren, maar het zou misschien eventueel dan ook wel een idee zijn dat ze een mens blijft totdat de campus aanvallen, aangezien ze er anders niet in komen xd. Of we moeten daarvoor een random mens verzinnen.

Maniae schreef:
    Ik volg het niet meer xd.

Anyway, ik dacht dat het plan was dat Rayna Moon zou bijten, om Nathan te irriteren, maar het zou misschien eventueel dan ook wel een idee zijn dat ze een mens blijft totdat de campus aanvallen, aangezien ze er anders niet in komen xd. Of we moeten daarvoor een random mens verzinnen.

Blackmail her! That could be interesting as hell. Dat Rayna daar zit als Feeder oid en dan komt ze dus die strigoi tegen en die gaan der blackmailen en dan hebben de strigoi meteen een goed plan van aanval (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Rayna is een Strigoi, ik denk dat je Moon bedoelt xd

Oh ja, haha sorry, zit met me hoofd nog bij het leren ;p

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

I don't know guys :'D I'm just saying how it happened in the books. Otherwise, there's no way for the Strigoi to enter campus grounds.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Wat wordt het nu :3 ?

Hoe groot zijn btw de rondjes die Damian moet rennen, dan weet ik dat voor zijn post.

I have no bloody idea. o.o Nathaniel heeft al duidelijk gemaakt dat hij niet de school direct wil aanvallen. (Nou ja, hij wilt liever van binnen in aanvallen, als je begrijpt wat ik bedoel.)
    So, .. o.o

Also, if anyone's interested, I'm starting a new RPG soon. Original idea, here's the link, have a look if your English is good? :D

Forgive me for advertising.