• Een hele tijd geleden was er het foto-topic, en om het toch weer een nieuw leven in te blazen, het gif topic.
    Dus, post maar los!

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Sometimes to stay alive, you gotta kill your mind.

~It always seems impossible until its done. ~Nelson Mandela || ~Why is it always me? ~Neville Longbotom ||

they come, they go

they come, they go

Sawry beetje spam, maar t was de bedoeling dat ze allemaal onder elkaar kwamen ^^

they come, they go

You fooled me once with your eyes now honey, you fooled me twice with your lies

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of.

Ik zoek nog altijd een gif van Draco uit De Halfbloedprins van de scène waarin hij vecht met Harry bij de toiletten, maar dan net daarvoor, als hij opkijkt in de spiegel. :')

Zo'n eentje ? (:

[ bericht aangepast op 27 aug 2013 - 15:01 ]

You fooled me once with your eyes now honey, you fooled me twice with your lies

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Ricusempra schreef:
    Zo'n eentje ? (:

Ja die! Dankjewel! c:

Macabre schreef:

:W

Je bent deze vergeten:

"Nice is different than good." CORPSEHUSBAND > SCORPIO

[Ghehe, ik heet ook Fleur. :")]

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

~It always seems impossible until its done. ~Nelson Mandela || ~Why is it always me? ~Neville Longbotom ||