Niall - Ness > Nessiall
    Niall - Myke > Miall
    Zayn - Miriam > Mayn
    Zayn - Gabriëla > Zabriëla

Tinychat.

I love you guys <3

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juni 2013 - 20:31 ]

Reality's overrated.

Nick Robinson is so cute. oke, ik ben afgeleid.

Danmarks Dynamite.

InsaneMe schreef:
    (...)
    It's gonna be allright.

I've about two years to prepare myself. Should be enough, haha. On my school C1 is only gainable for Havo puppils, but with the right marks and enough diligence I'm capable to go up for C2 - actually especially meant for Vwo puppils, but I'm in for the full 350%. It's my biggest wish to gain this certification. I want this so badly, you can't even imagine how much! c:

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juni 2013 - 21:47 ]

iSkyscraper schreef:
    (...)

I've about two years to prepare myself. Should be enough, haha. On my school C1 is only gainable for Havo puppils, but with the right marks and enough diligence I'm capable to go up for my C2 - actually especially meant for Vwo puppils, but I'm in for the full 350%. It's my biggest wish to gain this certification. I want this so badly, you can't even imagine how much! c:

No, no I dont.

×Berlimirangabanmelimarnoemarkaylineranstalviegai×She walks in starlight in another world×

InsaneMe schreef:
    (...)
    No, no I dont.

It's the highest and hardest level and much Vwo puppils even don't make it. But I got intelligence and mind. I'm very understanding in English and my level is classified at 4th class Vwo. I'm in 3th class Havo. It must be gainable. I couldn't bare it if I failure the test. :c

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juni 2013 - 21:51 ]

iSkyscraper schreef:
    (...)

It's the highest and hardest level and much Vwo puppils even don't make it. But I got intelligence and mind. I'm very understanding in English and my level is classified at 4th class Vwo. I'm in 3th class Havo. It must be gainable. I couldn't bare it if I failure the test. :c

You're not going to fail.

Danmarks Dynamite.

iSkyscraper schreef:
    (...)

Youre not, dok, youre not going to fail. #lazy

×Berlimirangabanmelimarnoemarkaylineranstalviegai×She walks in starlight in another world×

Maliksch schreef:
    (...)

Reality's overrated.

Its so *hoe zeg je klam in het engels?* in here.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juni 2013 - 21:57 ]

x

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juni 2013 - 21:58 ]

Danmarks Dynamite.

InsaneMe schreef:
    Its so *hoe zeg je kalm in het engels?* in here.

Calm? Haha, I don't know at the moment. I'm so tired.

Reality's overrated.

Maliksch schreef:
    (...)

Says you, but it's like enormous hard! I'm not sure if I'm goin' to make it, Gabe. All of my class mates say I'm a whizz kid with overrated ambitions. I want to show them and above all myself I can do it! People'll be tested on a level for native speakers; there's no higher level than that. Once you have that certification, you're able and capable to work and study everywhere around the world on high-leveled situations where the main language is English. Think big: companies, like BIG companies etc. But I'm insecure about my chances... :c

Lake schreef:
    (...)

Calm? Haha, I don't know at the moment. I'm so tired.

Haha, ik bedoelde klam, jaja, het is avond.

iSkyscraper schreef:
    (...)

Says you, but it's like enormous hard! I'm not sure if I'm goin' to make it, Gabe. All of my class mates say I'm a whizz kid with overrated ambitions. I want to show them and above all myself I can do it! People'll be tested on a level for native speakers; there's no higher level than that. Once you have that certification, you're able and capable to work and study everywhere around the world on high-leveled situations where the main language is English. Think big: companies, like BIG companies etc. But I'm insecure about my chances... :c

What do you mean; Says you ?
    And just bc you want it, you're going to do it.
    Really !

Danmarks Dynamite.

InsaneMe schreef:
    Its so *hoe zeg je klam in het engels?* in here.

- Calm
    - Equanimous
    - Composed [werkwoord]
    - Placid

Though, these words fit most exceptionally in your situation. But there're lots more translations for ,,kalm". c: