• For any Off-topic things, or just to chat about the RPG. Here, you may spam.
    The actual roleplay-topic is exclusively for roleplay posts.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

But the year is over?

Not for everyone. Not everybody has vacation at the same time. South has early this year, North has middle and Middle-Netherland (?) has late.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Maniae schreef:
    (...)

Not for everyone. Not everybody has vacation at the same time. South has early this year, North has middle and Middle-Netherland (?) has late.

Still, isn't it a bit late to start working on your PWS? We have to hand in a 'nul versie' before christmas holiday '_' The "zero version, haha', is a kind of sketch.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Still, isn't it a bit late to start working on your PWS? We have to hand in a 'nul versie' before christmas holiday '_' The "zero version, haha', is a kind of sketch.

Eh, no?
    I'm in Atheneum 5, so it isn't late at all, since we have to hand in next jaar around febuary.
    Besides, we have to have the main question and subquestion this week.

Maniae schreef:
    (...)

Eh, no?
    I'm in Atheneum 5, so it isn't late at all, since we have to hand in next jaar around febuary.
    Besides, we have to have the main question and subquestion this week.

wow, you HAVE TO work on it or you WANT TO?

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

wow, you HAVE TO work on it or you WANT TO?

We have to.

Maniae schreef:
    (...)

We have to.

Wooow.. That's kinda weird. It's good, but also weird.

I don't find it weird.
    We already have to hand in our first version on December 2nd, and you already have the subject and question, you already have filled 12 hours.

I think Lenore is finished (page 5), the only thing I need is a name for her teddy bear :')
    I might add some things later, but first I want to work on my guard.

I'll try to fill in my guard tonight, but I don't know for sure if that will hebben, since my internet is doing weird.

I'll try to finish Laron tonight, so sorry for taking this long. I only have characteristics to go and I hate writing that. Because I have something in my mind and that will not get on paper the way I want it to and I will forget a shitload of stuff, probably x]

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    I'll try to finish Laron tonight, so sorry for taking this long. I only have characteristics to go and I hate writing that. Because I have something in my mind and that will not get on paper the way I want it to and I will forget a shitload of stuff, probably x]

I've got that too sometimes (with Lenore for example), so annoying.

Lahey schreef:
    (...)

I've got that too sometimes (with Lenore for example), so annoying.

Ugh, I hate it. I could've finished Laron about a week ago or something, but then characteristics came and I just froze up.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Okay, you guys, I'm sorry for the radio silence but I've been quite busy this week. I'm going to give us another week before we start the roleplay.

Also, there's some empty roles again, so if you think you have time to pick up a second role, or know someone who might want to join, let me know.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Oh haha. Just wanted to say I'm suddenly allowed to redo my philosophy test and I was just looking for a job today and I may work tomorrow!! Haha, but the rpg will start later, luckily (:

Well, just so you now, the fifth of july is my birthday, and 6 or 7 july we're going on holiday for three weeks.....

I'm F.O.O.D.: Fan Of One Direction, problems?