• For any Off-topic things, or just to chat about the RPG. Here, you may spam.
    The actual roleplay-topic is exclusively for roleplay posts.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Javert schreef:
    (...)

They were taught basic math and English. ^^ They can speak and understand fluent English and use basic math.

Oh thank god, otherwise Nore probably wouldn't have understand half of things people say.
    That'd be quite fun though...

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Lolicia schreef:
    (...)
    Hehe, yes, I know right? ^^ I must say, you have a good taste in men, ghihi. ;D

Lol, I said the exact same thing about you to your sister last night :W

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Gatsby schreef:
    (...)
    Lol, I said the exact same thing about you to your sister last night :W

She knows. I told her. :}.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Morticia schreef:
    (...)

I have a bad memory, you know that. :}

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Morticia schreef:
    (...)

You tell people about me?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

^ Yes, why shouldn't I? You are one hell offa fantastic kitty. I'm gonna make you a BIIIIIIIIG star, my love.
    Then you'll be like:

[ bericht aangepast op 22 juni 2013 - 23:50 ]

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

I really can't wait for the RPG to start.

Morticia schreef:
    ^ Yes, why shouldn't I? You are one hell offa fantastic kitty. I'm gonna make you a BIIIIIIIIG star, my love.
    Then you'll be like:

For some reason that sentence reminds me of Roxie now, when her lover is screwing her over by telling her he'll make her a star just so he can screw her [over] :W

God, I need to watch that movie again. Someone want to join me? :3

Maniae schreef:
    I really can't wait for the RPG to start.

Me neither :'D
    But I want to give everyone plenty of time to work their characters out in detail. ^^ I'm quite happy so far. I think Tuesday I'll start reviewing characters and put some of them into the story. if they're finished.

Zero is finished now. :3 Since I'm reviewing all of yours, you're all welcome to review mine, if you can be bothered. It's only fair :'D
    If anyone has any more questions or comments, my PB and GB are open. I don't bite. Well, I don't bite you guys anyway.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Anyway, what Gifts are already taken? Because I have electricity, but I'm doubting again.. Maybe I should take earth :Y) But if a lot of characters have earth, I won't take it, since it gets boring then.

(I had put this in the wrong topic, hurray)

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Javert schreef:
    (...)

Me neither :'D
    But I want to give everyone plenty of time to work their characters out in detail. ^^ I'm quite happy so far. I think Tuesday I'll start reviewing characters and put some of them into the story. if they're finished.

Zero is finished now. :3 Since I'm reviewing all of yours, you're all welcome to review mine, if you can be bothered. It's only fair :'D
    If anyone has any more questions or comments, my PB and GB are open. I don't bite. Well, I don't bite you guys anyway.

............... You bite me.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Aye, but you like it :Y)

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Anyway, what Gifts are already taken? Because I have electricity, but I'm doubting again.. Maybe I should take earth :Y) But if a lot of characters have earth, I won't take it, since it gets boring then.

(I had put this in the wrong topic, hurray)

Take a look in the roletopic, I'm not keeping track of the Gifts yet :'D you can pick whichever you want.

Buuh,every night I intend to finish my charactes, but I still didn't do it >.<

Am I the only one who's finished both characters? :'D

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3