• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend geweldig en wil je dat met de rest van de wereld delen?

Schrijf hier dan alles van je af!

Prince William, Prince Charles, and now Prince George…
    The royal family is slowly transforming into the Weasleys.
    AND THEN THERE’S HARRY
    WHO IRONICALLY IS THE ONLY GINGER ONE

Hehehehe :')

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

In amsterdam ff geregend, maar in uitgeest/beverwijk heerlijk warm. ^^ strakjes me eigen tel weer in men handjes yay

[i]Help always come when people fight for right - Tonto [/i]

Aaawyes, credits! Come to meeee. c:

Serendipia schreef:
    (...)

Hehehehe :')

Haha :'D

Oh GM, how I've missed you.

Waarom,Is het zo moelijk om vriendin te maken?
    Maar ik snap het wel wie wil er nou vrienden met een freak.

A good book on your shelf is a friend that turns its back on you and remains a friend. ~Author Unknown

Je mag dan wel vandaag jarig zijn en 18 zijn geworden, alsnog ga ik je niet feliciteren.
    Ik heb meerdere keren het gevoel gehad dat je mijn vriendinnen van me wilde afpakken. Dus is dat geen felicitatie waard. Ik heb ook van alles voor je gedaan, maar jij niks voor mij!

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Woohoo! 100 scrobbles op Last.fm (bloos)

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Yay! Mijn boek is aangekomen!

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

Het lijkt mij dus echt niets om bij de ambulance te werken...

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

Ik ben te chaotisch voor deze wereld

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Lol,ik wist niet dat Alex Pettyfer "The Beast" was.

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

Imladris schreef:
    Woohoo! 100 scrobbles op Last.fm (bloos)

21725 :Y)

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Yoda schreef:
    Psychotic bitches. Psychotic bitches everywhere.

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen