• Laatste drie:
    Dajly
    Draculea
    JamesPotter

    [ bericht aangepast op 16 sep 2013 - 12:23 ]


    And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

    Faelan


    Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .

    Celebration schreef:
    Faelan


    Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare

    Callitte


    The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of.

    celebration

    Shaughnessy schreef:
    Callitte


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Faelan


    The sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe.

    Forsythia schreef:
    Faelan


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Amnesiae.


    I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

    Amnesiae

    Alle drie zijn heel leuk (:


    Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare

    Colada


    "A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

    Alle drie leuk, maar als ik moet kiezen... Colada.


    Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

    Incantatem

    [ bericht aangepast op 1 okt 2013 - 21:00 ]


    "Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

    Tuala.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Malafide


    I'll do whatever it takes, because I love the adrenaline in my veins