• Broadway just got a little more villainous.
    Todrick Hall, the "American idol" finalist who has made YouTube riffs on "Mean Girls" and "The Hunger Games" has done it again, this time with a Disney villain-themed spoof of "Cell Block Tango" from "Chicago."
    In the clip, a gaggle of Disney villains, including Ursula from "The Little Mermaid" and Cruella de Ville from "101 Dalmatians" lament the crimes that landed them behind bars.
    And the prison warden? Captain Hook from "Peter Pan," of course.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Adam makes a pretty Hook :) and Scar is so cute... XD I love it!!

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Is dat Amber Riley? (:

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Dumbledore schreef:
    Is dat Amber Riley? (:

It is indeed!

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

And my Adam Lambert :D and a bunch of other people I don't know :') yay for Tumblr, huh?

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

I like it. :')

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Hij is echt leuk.

Your make-up is terrible

Die van Mean Girls is zwaar episch haha.

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Haha, Adam Lambert als Hook en Amber Riley als Ursula. :Y) Het ziet er wel echt geweldig uit. ^^

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Dit is echt vet - alhoewel ik me wel afvraag wat die vierde -Queen of Hearts- nou gedaan heeft, want ik kan niks van Spaans :'D

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Mijn topics. Heb nu geen tijd om hem te luisteren

Happy Birthday my Potter!

haha super tof ^^

Heaven´s closed, Hell´s sold out

Die had ik al gezien, maar ik vind de originele nog altijd leuker!

~It always seems impossible until its done. ~Nelson Mandela || ~Why is it always me? ~Neville Longbotom ||

VitaIncoluma schreef:
    Die had ik al gezien, maar ik vind de originele nog altijd leuker!

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Gibbs schreef:
    I like it. :')

Pretty is just a pretty word.

Leuk gedaan.

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it because nobody else will.