• Known for their love of vodka, Russians never seize to amaze the world with their drinking abilities. For example, Alexei Roskov decided that not one, not two but three bottles of vodka would be sufficient to satisfy his thirst. After consuming this serious amount of vodka, he suddenly decided that he wanted to jump out of his kitchen window.
    The problem was that his apartment was on the fifth floor. To his wife’s horror, Alexei jumped out of the window but amazingly survived almost unharmed. He got up from this terrible fall and went back to his wife who, understandably, was hysterical. While she was screaming at him and shouting about calling an ambulance, the drunken “Superman” decided he couldn’t take it anymore and jumped out of the same window again!
    To everyone’s amazement, once more he was almost unharmed and suffered only a few scratches.
    The explanation, which doctors have given for this bizarre case, is that alcohol causes the numbing of the central nervous system, which allows the muscles to relax even when experiencing such a fall.

However, most of the people who witnessed the double jump assumed Alexei was just extremely lucky. Any attempts to repeat Alexei’s deed at home are highly non-recommendable, neither is his drinking three bottles of alcohol at one sitting.

Bron

=') lol

[ bericht aangepast op 27 nov 2013 - 21:05 ]

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Lol, only in russia...

[i]Help always come when people fight for right - Tonto [/i]

Die gast is... onbeschrijflijk.

Everybody wants forever, I just want to burn up bright...

Whahha! :'D

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Ik ga hem niet nadoen.

Take me to wonderland

Haha, stel je die vrouw van hem voor toen ie er weer uitsprong :S

Wanna roll with the wind, bringing distance to everything...

WhiteFire schreef:
    =') nou je het zegt xD

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Hahaha, what the ..
    Echt wat is er mis met sommige mensen.

WhiteFire schreef:

Wie durft te verdwalen, zal nieuwe wegen vinden!

Gibbs schreef:
    Whahha! :'D

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.

Cymry schreef:
    Die gast is... onbeschrijflijk.

Tell me about it, stud.

What.the.fuck.
    Als hij daar niet dood aan is gegaan, zal die vrouw hem wel vermoorden, denk ik. Je zou je man maar dat zien doen!

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Yolo :Y)

What do we say to the god of death? ''Not today.''

Wunjo schreef:
    Yolo :Y)

Ik wilde een goede reactie schrijven, maar dit vind ik inderdaad beter. :Y)

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Endorphin schreef:
    Ik ga hem niet nadoen.

26 - 02 - '16

Sigil schreef:
    Lol, only in russia...

The odds are néver in our favor.