• A new ad by NGO Save the Children imagines a modern day London ravaged by war. Can science fiction convince people to help the children of real, war-torn countries?

The question posed by the video is clear: What if London were Syria? "We hope the video will resonate with members of the public, particularly those who don't know much about the situation in Syria so they can really understand the plight of innocent Syrian children," said Jake Lundi, Director of Brand and Communications at Save The Children. "The message to the public is just because it's not happening here, doesn't mean it's not happening."

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

N'ahw :c
    Ik voel me schuldig dat ik vanmorgen klaagde dat dit land maar een rotland is :c

'The best way to predict the future is to create it'.

Wow, deze video doet me wel dingen realiseren...

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky, as someone told me lately: everyone deserves a chance to fly

Vind 'm heel confronterend, eigenlijk. Het zet me wel aan het denken...

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Khaleesi schreef:

Pretty is just a pretty word.

Nawh, die taart op het einde is zielig. Maar één kaarsje.

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

Orchard schreef:

-

Heftige video. Waarom zetten ze dit soort dingen nooit op TV, vraag ik me af.

Heel erg heftig dit. Misschien is het handig om in de beginpost de link te zetten over hoe je kunt helpen (klik).

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Confronterend inderdaad... Lijkt me vreselijk om zo te moeten leven.

You are beautiful, you are love.

Mijn topics. Ik ga m zo kijken.
    Wauw. Echt een heftige video.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 maart 2014 - 18:23 ]

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Elvenking schreef:
    Heftige video. Waarom zetten ze dit soort dingen nooit op TV, vraag ik me af.

26 - 02 - '16

Ik las eerste de reacties en had zoiets van; okee, dat is weer zo'n vaag filmpje. Maar toen ik hem zag was ik erg onder de indruk. En ik kan het niet laten om te zeggen dat ik ook onder de indruk ben van de acteertalenten van dat meisje ^^ Erg mooi!

Wauw, ik kreeg kippenvel. Het is inderdaad heel confronterend.