• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Kaa schreef:
    I'm listening to Bach. I'm listening to a music play I'm busy to learn of him. c:
    Of his ''Zweistemmige Inventionen'' I already can play number one, and now I'm busy with number 8. :3

I still want to learn Astor Piazzolla - Revirado. But my teacher forbids me, because it ain't classic, and I go to the classic conservatorium. I really hope they let me in. _O_

That's pretty awesome! I'd like to hear you playing someday. ^^ It's a shame that the "Quizlet Sleepover" can't take place, it was a nice idea to meet everyone and to share music ideas.
    I play piano(Einaudi, Yiruma, but pop and other styles too) and a little guitar. Just chords. (:

:)

Libera schreef:
    (...)
    That's pretty awesome! I'd like to hear you playing someday. ^^ It's a shame that the "Quizlet Sleepover" can't take place, it was a nice idea to meet everyone and to share music ideas.
    I play piano(Einaudi, Yiruma, but pop and other styles too) and a little guitar. Just chords. (:

Yeah indeed! But who knows. We're talking now, and maybe we're still talking to eachother by than. Ofcourse I will invite you if we're going to be friends. ^^ Haha

However I'm still not sure when to plan that whole sleepover. Because I've some ''trouble'' with one of the persons and because of that with another one as well I thínk, so I'm not sure I want them to still come to the sleepover. And two of the people of which I want to come, can't come on the data I would do the sleepover, so it might go to another data. I'll see, ghehe. x)

I have no talent for music at all; so I keep my creativity between the borders of writing ^^

“We all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems Oh everything’s a mess.”

Guess I missed something. Sleepover? :'D

Helloooooooo. *O*

@Usha: Hiii. (:

Shailene schreef:
    Guess I missed something. Sleepover? :'D

Topic. But it's not going to happen. :c

Kaa schreef:
    (...)

Yeah indeed! But who knows. We're talking now, and maybe we're still talking to eachother by than. Ofcourse I will invite you if we're going to be friends. ^^ Haha

However I'm still not sure when to plan that whole sleepover. Because I've some ''trouble'' with one of the persons and because of that with another one as well I thínk, so I'm not sure I want them to still come to the sleepover. And two of the people of which I want to come, can't come on the data I would do the sleepover, so it might go to another data. I'll see, ghehe. x)

Haha, we'll see. And one way or another, I'm sure you'll have fun at the sleepover. No matter who'll come.

:)

Oh, well. If it was going to happen, my parents definitely wouldn't let me go to the sleepover :'D
    But it's sad for the ones that really wanted to go.

[ bericht aangepast op 7 april 2014 - 21:00 ]

I found it again! o-o can't believe I keep loosing it..

Wait, Q sleepover? Why must I live in a different country DX

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Ah, home at last. And internet :3
    I went shopping yesterday, and gosh, now I'm so happy :')

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

[A very late my topics.]

I don't think my parents would let me go to the sleepover, but I still want some sort of meeting, 'cause I'd love to meet everyone in real life.

Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .

Goodmorning. (:

Well, hello everyone. Did I miss anything? I couldn't find this topic.
    Btw, does any of you have instagram?

{ do you call yourself a freaking hurricane like me? }

Hi!
    Nah, you didn't missed that much. And I don't have instagram, sorry. (:

I do have KIK. On which I get lots of chats from strange man. It's annoying and I don't know how to turn it off. I don't think it's possible. Meh..

Kaa schreef:
    Hi!
    Nah, you didn't missed that much. And I don't have instagram, sorry. (:

I do have KIK. On which I get lots of chats from strange man. It's annoying and I don't know how to turn it off. I don't think it's possible. Meh..

Well, crap :Y)

{ do you call yourself a freaking hurricane like me? }

Curuxa schreef:
    (...)
    Well, crap :Y)

Ghehe. What's ''crap''? :p