• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Kaa, about your pizza salami: I'm vegetarian, so no, I won't be jealous. :Y)
    Noodles are delicious, but my favourite food is pasta. All sorts of it. :3

[ bericht aangepast op 7 april 2014 - 7:04 ]

:)

I don't know how noodles taste (cat) but pizza salami is the best pizza <3

@ Libera,
    Meh, imagine a vegrtarian pizza and be jealous. :3

Goodmorning everyone!

Goodmorning! The birds are chirping in my garden so that's nice to wake up to (if you ignore the sound of the cars driving past haha)

“We all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems Oh everything’s a mess.”

Kaa schreef:
    @ Libera,
    Meh, imagine a vegrtarian pizza and be jealous. :3

Goodmorning everyone!

I've had a vegetarian pizza yesterday. :') No need to imagine.

And goodmorning!

:)

Good ... midday!

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Goodafternoon. (:

Whiiiieee, tomorrow the whole day free :Y)
    Right *cough* that was a 'my topics' message :') And uhm, good... midday? No inspiration, damn

[ bericht aangepast op 7 april 2014 - 13:04 ]

I'm listening to Bach. I'm listening to a music play I'm busy to learn of him. c:
    Of his ''Zweistemmige Inventionen'' I already can play number one, and now I'm busy with number 8. :3

I still want to learn Astor Piazzolla - Revirado. But my teacher forbids me, because it ain't classic, and I go to the classic conservatorium. I really hope they let me in. _O_

I gawd. In about half an hour I've got driving lessons. I hate that man. :c

Kaa schreef:
    I'm listening to Bach. I'm listening to a music play I'm busy to learn of him. c:
    Of his ''Zweistemmige Inventionen'' I already can play number one, and now I'm busy with number 8. :3

I still want to learn Astor Piazzolla - Revirado. But my teacher forbids me, because it ain't classic, and I go to the classic conservatorium. I really hope they let me in. _O_

Piano? I love that, sad enough I play guitar and my father doesn't wants me to change instrument.. Do you play Ludovico to?

Piano is really a beautiful instrument! My brother is learning to play it now :)

And a random question: who is from Belgium and who is from the Netherlands here? (I myself am Belgian ^^)

“We all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems Oh everything’s a mess.”

Athenae schreef:
    (...)

Piano? I love that, sad enough I play guitar and my father doesn't wants me to change instrument.. Do you play Ludovico to?

No, on accordion. :3
    And no, I don't. I prefer latins and Klezmer, Irisch, France Musettes and that kind of stuff. And in may/june I'm going to do an exam at the conservatorium and hopefully they want me to be a student there. If they want that, thán I will learn a lot more classic stuff. :3

[ bericht aangepast op 7 april 2014 - 13:25 ]

Kaa schreef:
    (...)

No, on accordion. :3
    And no, I don't. I prefer latins and Klezmer, Irisch, France Musettes and that kind of stuff. And in may/june I'm going to do an exam at the conservatorium and hopefully they want me to be a student there. If they want that, thán I will learn a lot more classic stuff. :3

Accordion? Oh my, that's so awesome! :3 Wanna hear!

I'm Dutch

Athenae schreef:
    (...)

Accordion? Oh my, that's so awesome! :3 Wanna hear!

I'm Dutch

I'm Dutch as well, were do you live? ^^

AND I'VE SURVIVED MY DRIVING LESSONS! _O_