• Uiteraard is dit iets wat iedereen zich al eeuwigheden afvraagt. Goed nieuws! Je hoeft slechts hier te klikken om het antwoord te krijgen. Je kunt kiezen voor een volkomen willekeurige naam of een die is "gebaseerd" op je mensennaam. Ikzelf verwacht vanaf vandaag Tulip Sparkle Head te worden genoemd en als ik me ooit aanmeld op een datingsite is dit de bio die ik daar kan plakken: "Tulip is a little bossy boots. She is as sparkly as the milky way, and she brings the autumn leaves."

Dus, wat is jouw eenhoornnaam? (bloos)

Selfie! (heart2)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

My unicorn name is: Marigold Beautiful Ears
    Marigold is as sweet as a Shetland pony. She is as beautiful as the morning, and she loves to play cupid.

En als ik 't gewoon random doe:
    My unicorn name is: Ivy Pretty Head
    Ivy is loving and thoughtful. She is as pretty as a picture, and she brings the autumn leaves.

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

Random:

Forget-Me-Not Velvet Nose
    Forget-Me-Not is mischievous and nosey. She is has a nose as soft as kitten, and she makes wishes into horses.

Eigen naam:
    Violet Lovely Horse
    Violet loves to look after the other unicorns. She is as lovely as the day is long, and she chases the nightmares away.

Wahahaha :'D

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 16:08 ]

Peachy Rainbow Bridle
    Peachy is a gifted singer and musician. She is rainbow-coloured and bright, and she loves to chase through the clouds.

"Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies."

Rosemary Snowy Legs: Rosemary is a graceful dancer. She is as white as the driven snow, and she dances away the thunderstorms.

Han såg ut så som drömmar känns som.

My unicorn name is:
    Ivy Dainty Nostrils
    Ivy is loving and thoughtful. She is dainty and graceful, and she dances in clouds of falling stars.

"Your life. Your choice. Think about what you want."

Daffodil Sparkle Mane *-*
    Daffodil is very cute. She is as sparkly as the milky way, and she casts love spells.

Awwwyesss

i put the fun in funeral

Buttercup Sweet Moon
    Buttercup is a little bit crazy. She is as sweet as a sugar lump, and she loves to dance on moonbeams.

Tell me about it, stud.

Daffodil Dapple Rump

Daffodil is very cute. She is a dappled beauty, and she melts the snow and brings the warm weather

Hehe c:

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 17:18 ]

I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.

The gif is van Supernatural :) (H)
    Windflower Dapple Saddle
    Windflower is silly and lovable. She is a dappled beauty, and she brings happy dreams and sweet sleep.

Dapple Saddle? Lol :)

Eigen naam:

Forget-Me-Not Pretty Lashes
    Forget-Me-Not is mischievous and nosey. She is as pretty as a picture, and she casts magical spells.

Random:

Poppy Rainbow Hooves
    Poppy is quick-witted and bright as a spark. She is rainbow-coloured and bright, and she likes to tap dance on rooftops.

So close to reaching that famous happy end, Almost believing this was not pretend.

Pansy Snowy Horse

Pansy is good-humoured and always in high spirits. She is as white as the driven snow, and she chases the nightmares away.

:Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 18:40 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Ook leuk: The Steampunk Name Generator. Volgens deze Generator heet ik Aircraftman Celia Snell-Pepper. NICE TO MEET YOU. (krul)

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Buttercup Sweet Pony
    Buttercup is a little bit crazy. She is as sweet as a sugar lump, and she brings the sunshine and chases away clouds.

Hihihi, buttercup *___*

(Ik had m'n tweede naam er trouwens ook bij genomen^^)

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

Rose Golden Lady
    Rose is wistful and creative. She is as golden as a sunrise, and she changes the weather.

It's awful D:

"The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

Neverlands schreef:
    Rose Golden Lady
    Rose is wistful and creative. She is as golden as a sunrise, and she changes the weather.

It's awful D:

Rose Golden klinkt tenminste nog een beetje netjes.
    Heather Dapple klinkt alsof iemand een lelijke bijnaam voor me heeft proberen te verzinnen. (cat)

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."