• Uiteraard is dit iets wat iedereen zich al eeuwigheden afvraagt. Goed nieuws! Je hoeft slechts hier te klikken om het antwoord te krijgen. Je kunt kiezen voor een volkomen willekeurige naam of een die is "gebaseerd" op je mensennaam. Ikzelf verwacht vanaf vandaag Tulip Sparkle Head te worden genoemd en als ik me ooit aanmeld op een datingsite is dit de bio die ik daar kan plakken: "Tulip is a little bossy boots. She is as sparkly as the milky way, and she brings the autumn leaves."

Dus, wat is jouw eenhoornnaam? (bloos)

Selfie! (heart2)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Heather Sparkle Pony
    Heather is a little monkey who is always getting into trouble. She is as sparkly as the milky way, and she brings the sunshine and chases away clouds.

Haha xD

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Pansy Blue Saddle
    Pansy is good-humoured and always in high spirits. She is as blue as the sky, and she brings happy dreams and sweet sleep.

Zo zal ik voortaan dus door het leven gaan :'D

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juni 2014 - 17:43 ]

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Snapdragon Jolly Saddle
    Snapdragon is kind and caring. She is a jolly, brightly-coloured pony, and she brings happy dreams and sweet sleep.

How lovely.

help

Rebelle schreef:
    Ook leuk: The Steampunk Name Generator. Volgens deze Generator heet ik Aircraftman Celia Snell-Pepper. NICE TO MEET YOU. (krul)

Aangenaam kennis te maken, mijn naam is Duchess Myrtle Burmaster-Broxholme. (cat)

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

Random: Poppy Delightful Foal
    Poppy is quick-witted and bright as a spark. She is a delight to be around, and she protects children from bad dreams.

Mijn eigen naam: Pansy Charming Damsel
    Pansy is good-humoured and always in high spirits. She is charming and cheerful, and she brings great fortune and riches.

Petty Officer Ethel Perryvall-Cornfoot en Primrose Sweet Lady(clown)

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

My unicorn name is: Nightshade Rainbow MaidNightshade is often very naughty and is always being told off.

If only humans could have vertical asymptotes ~ Quinn

Orchid Snowy Mane
    Orchid is as wild and untamed as a desert horse. She is as white as the driven snow, and she casts love spells. :3

El Diablo.

Forget-Me-Not Misty Bridle
    Forget-Me-Not is mischievous and nosey. She is misty like the blue mountains, and she loves to chase through the clouds.

"Heya everyone, my name is Forget-me-not."

Brigadier General Janie Grudgings-Saintjohn
    Da's pas een mondvol.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 juni 2014 - 21:53 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

Helleborine Bonny Filly
    Helleborine is very lucky and always succeeds. She is bonny and bright as the breeze, and she casts spells of plenty and bounty.

16 - 09 - '17