• Uiteraard is dit iets wat iedereen zich al eeuwigheden afvraagt. Goed nieuws! Je hoeft slechts hier te klikken om het antwoord te krijgen. Je kunt kiezen voor een volkomen willekeurige naam of een die is "gebaseerd" op je mensennaam. Ikzelf verwacht vanaf vandaag Tulip Sparkle Head te worden genoemd en als ik me ooit aanmeld op een datingsite is dit de bio die ik daar kan plakken: "Tulip is a little bossy boots. She is as sparkly as the milky way, and she brings the autumn leaves."

Dus, wat is jouw eenhoornnaam? (bloos)

Selfie! (heart2)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Helleborine Rainbow Pony

Helleborine is very lucky and always succeeds. She is rainbow-coloured and bright, and she brings the sunshine and chases away clouds.

Hahaha x'D

It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child - Pablo Picasso

Pansy Fair Reins
    Pansy is good-humoured and always in high spirits. She is handsome to look upon, and she casts mischievous spells.

I am so fabulous.

ars moriendi

hahahaha nightshade snowy moon

Nightshade is often very naughty and is always being told off. She is as white as the driven snow, and she loves to dance on moonbeams.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 0:32 ]

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Windy Fair Pony
    Windy is silly and lovable. He is handsome to look upon, and he brings the sunshine and chases away clouds.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 0:32 ]

"Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

Rose Golden Lady
    Rose is wistful and creative. She is as golden as a sunrise, and she changes the weather.

"Libraries were full of ideas – perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons."

Orchid Dainty Mane
    Orchid is as wild and untamed as a desert horse. She is dainty and graceful, and she casts love spells.

My unicorn name is: Rosemary Rainbow Lashes.
    Rosemary is a graceful dancer. She is rainbow-coloured and bright, and she casts magical spells.:Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 0:38 ]

Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

Bluebell Pink Pony.
    Bluebell is an eccentric genius with a big imagination. She is pink like the sunset, and she brings the sunshine and chases away clouds.

Zo, zo...

I am an idiot, I move.

fallenbadass schreef:
    Rose Golden Lady
    Rose is wistful and creative. She is as golden as a sunrise, and she changes the weather.

Iedereen danst of gooit wat blaadjes en wolken in het rond en rommelt een beetje met magie, maar jij niet. Nee hoor, jij hebt gewoon volledige controle over het weer, no big deal. :Y)

Fisher schreef:
    Bluebell Pink Pony.
    Bluebell is an eccentric genius with a big imagination. She is pink like the sunset, and she brings the sunshine and chases away clouds.

Zo, zo...

Ah, Bluebell the Pink Pony. Klinkt logisch. :'D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Windflower Pretty Nose
    Windflower is silly and lovable. She is as pretty as a picture, and she makes wishes into horses.

Okeeeee.. dat dus:Y)
    Oh en als ik hem from my own name doe krijg ik

Fern Rainbow Foal
    Fern likes to tease the other unicorns. She is rainbow-coloured and bright, and she protects children from bad dreams.

Because that makes more sense.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 0:51 ]

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Orchid Blue Foal
    Orchid is as wild and untamed as a desert horse. She is as blue as the sky, and she protects children from bad dreams.

Geniaal :P

'If you could see yourself from my perspective, you'll realize there is nothing you need to change about yourself'.

Violet Velvet Coat
    Violet loves to look after the other unicorns. She is has a nose as soft as kitten, and she climbs the mountains of the world.

Awesome.

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

Gebaseerd op twee oude usernames (Scribe Sciuto)
    My unicorn name is:Heather Snowy Lady Heather is a little monkey who is always getting into trouble. She is as white as the driven snow, and she changes the weather.

Mijn naam:
    My unicorn name is:Lavender Jolly Rump
    Lavender is a prankster who loves to have fun. She is a jolly, brightly-coloured pony, and she melts the snow and brings the warm weather.

Wat leuk! (:

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 8:01 ]

Wie durft te verdwalen, zal nieuwe wegen vinden!

Forget-Me-Not Rainbow Pony
    Forget-Me-Not is mischievous and nosey. She is rainbow-coloured and bright, and she brings the sunshine and chases away clouds.

Helloo! I am Forget-Me-Not!

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

Heather Velvet Pony
    Heather is a little monkey who is always getting into trouble. She is has a nose as soft as kitten, and she brings the sunshine and chases away clouds.

Hihihi! Hi guys I am Heather! xd

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded