• Joaq was de laatste. (:


    -

    Bekend.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Onbekend


    "Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."

    Ernest schreef:
    Bekend.


    wat was dit ookalweer

    Mendosa schreef:
    Bekend.


    'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

    Vaag bekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend


    "Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."

    Onbekend

    Onbekend


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Onbekend.


    'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

    vaag bekendd


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekeeend


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    onbekend


    Treat people with kindness

    Wel eens gezien.


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    Famous c:


    wat was dit ookalweer

    Bekend :3.


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.