• Dat komt doordat de bezigheid in dit geval bakstenen naar ramen gooien was. Het huis was van haar schoonouders en de schoonouders waren thuis. Zij hebben ook de politie gebeld. Toen de politie eenmaal aankwam kwam de 43 verdachte lachend vanachter het huis vandaan en riep tegen de politieagent "Reken me hiervoor maar in!"

Haar verklaring: "Het was leuk en die twee waren een stel bitches."

On August 9, 2014 Cpl. B. Connelly of the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office responded to the 22000 block of Point Lookout Road in Leonardtown for the report of a property destruction.

Upon his arrival he located the suspect Michelle Waro, 43 of Lexington Park walking from the rear of the residence laughing telling Cpl. Connelly “take me away because of this”.

According to Cpl. Connelly’s statement of probable cause, the victim was seated in the living room of his residence and heard a window shatter and observed a brick flying through the window. He along with the other victims inside the residence ran into the dining room where there are no windows and called the police.

They continued to hear several more windows shatter around the residence and observed his daughter in law, Michelle Waro holding a landscaping brick from his flower bed as she continued to throw more bricks.

The suspect shattered a total of 9 windows throughout the house and the windows on two pick-up trucks in the driveway causing an estimated $8,000 worth of damage.

Once the defendant was placed under arrest she told Cpl. Connelly “this was fun and they are a bunch of Bit**s.” Waro was charged with three counts of reckless endangerment and two counts of property destruction over $1,000.

Niet haar eerste arrestatie en het is op zich niet zo heel speciaal, ware het niet voor de mugshot:

Mugshot van de stenengooier

Jesus christ ik ga nooit meer slapen lol

Bron

[ bericht aangepast op 13 aug 2014 - 11:55 ]

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

Ben ik de enige die zich af raagt hoe het kan dat de slachtoffers haar schoonouders waren?

Zaldrizes buzdari iksos daor. Maester > Zaldrizes

Edward_Elric schreef:
    Ben ik de enige die zich af raagt hoe het kan dat de slachtoffers haar schoonouders waren?

Ik dacht dat ik de enige was die me dat afvroeg.

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

Huilen dit. (hoera)

Normal is an illusion. What's normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly.

Geniale foto. :'D

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

HAHAHAH :'DD

made a list of my regrets and you were the first, love

Holyballs. :'D

Dit motiveert me om beter mijn tanden te verzorgen. :')

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

hahahaha

Zij zingen, nijgen naar elkaar en kussen, geenszins om liefde, maar om de sublieme momenten en het sentiment daartussen.

Lagertha schreef:
    Geniale foto. :'D

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

Edward_Elric schreef:

Waarom zou dat niet kunnen?

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Grohl schreef:
    (...)

Nou ja, tuurlijk kan dat. Schoonheid zit van binnen (:
    Maar ik zou het toch niet zo leuk vinden als mijn vriendin/vrouw hield van... bakstenen gooien. Vind ik toch een afknapper om te horen op de eerste date.

Zaldrizes buzdari iksos daor. Maester > Zaldrizes

Grohl schreef:
    (...)

Ik bedoelde het ook eerder als grap.(:

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

lijkt wel jeff the killer o.O

xSilentScreamx schreef:
    lijkt wel jeff the killer o.O

*schrikt zich dood*

Doe dat nooit meer. Ik heb een trauma overgehouden aan Jeff the killer toen ik zeven was. Oh my god. :'D

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Novoselic schreef:
    (...)
    *schrikt zich dood*

Doe dat nooit meer. Ik heb een trauma overgehouden aan Jeff the killer toen ik zeven was. Oh my god. :'D

Lololol!

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

Dat ze schoonouders heeft zeg.

''Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.''