• Dat komt doordat de bezigheid in dit geval bakstenen naar ramen gooien was. Het huis was van haar schoonouders en de schoonouders waren thuis. Zij hebben ook de politie gebeld. Toen de politie eenmaal aankwam kwam de 43 verdachte lachend vanachter het huis vandaan en riep tegen de politieagent "Reken me hiervoor maar in!"

Haar verklaring: "Het was leuk en die twee waren een stel bitches."

On August 9, 2014 Cpl. B. Connelly of the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office responded to the 22000 block of Point Lookout Road in Leonardtown for the report of a property destruction.

Upon his arrival he located the suspect Michelle Waro, 43 of Lexington Park walking from the rear of the residence laughing telling Cpl. Connelly “take me away because of this”.

According to Cpl. Connelly’s statement of probable cause, the victim was seated in the living room of his residence and heard a window shatter and observed a brick flying through the window. He along with the other victims inside the residence ran into the dining room where there are no windows and called the police.

They continued to hear several more windows shatter around the residence and observed his daughter in law, Michelle Waro holding a landscaping brick from his flower bed as she continued to throw more bricks.

The suspect shattered a total of 9 windows throughout the house and the windows on two pick-up trucks in the driveway causing an estimated $8,000 worth of damage.

Once the defendant was placed under arrest she told Cpl. Connelly “this was fun and they are a bunch of Bit**s.” Waro was charged with three counts of reckless endangerment and two counts of property destruction over $1,000.

Niet haar eerste arrestatie en het is op zich niet zo heel speciaal, ware het niet voor de mugshot:

Mugshot van de stenengooier

Jesus christ ik ga nooit meer slapen lol

Bron

[ bericht aangepast op 13 aug 2014 - 11:55 ]

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

Omg.

26 - 02 - '16

I'm scared.

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Ik denk niet dat ik vanavond nog kan slapen na die foto, lol.

'If you could see yourself from my perspective, you'll realize there is nothing you need to change about yourself'.

Macabre schreef:
    I'm scared.

I'm not!

Bloody Mary
    Bloody Mary
    Bloody Mary

OHNOESHALP

Mijn ribben doen pijn D:

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

:[

What do we say to the god of death? ''Not today.''

SolidSnake schreef:
    (...)

I'm not!

Bloody Mary
    Bloody Mary
    Bloody Mary

OHNOESHALP

Mijn ribben doen pijn D:

26 - 02 - '16

HAHAHA. She's maaaaaad. XD

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Pabu schreef:
    :[

i put the fun in funeral

What the fuck lol. Ik denk dat haar schoonouders eerder om die reden de politie hebben gebeld.

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Hahahah die reacties bij die bron ook! :'D

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Whut?

It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child - Pablo Picasso

Nagusamu schreef:
    Ik denk niet dat ik vanavond nog kan slapen na die foto, lol.

Someone you haven’t even met yet is wondering what it’d be like to know someone like you.

SolidSnake schreef:
    (...)

I'm not!

Bloody Mary
    Bloody Mary
    Bloody Mary

OHNOESHALP

Mijn ribben doen pijn D:
    Ik schrik me dood, hopelijk kan ik nu vannacht slapen, moet morgen al om kwart voor negen op...

Someone you haven’t even met yet is wondering what it’d be like to know someone like you.

Gestoord, zeker weten...

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Oei...:S

Queer zijn is gewoon alles