• Hellow mooie, lieve, coole schatjes van Me (H)

Welcome to the dark side,
    we have tons of smut.

Members:

Gabs // Howedes // 17 | Lashton
    Lieksel // Verschuuren // 17 | Michael
    Eva // Larents // 14 | Luke
    Ruth van Quizlet // Fusce // 21 | Ashton
    Juull // Mortrydd | Ashton
    Miriam // Vernon // 15 | Ashton
    Annie // Memoria // 15 | Calum
    Lisa // Stywin | Michael
    Kim // Ryess // 19 | Cashton
    Tessa // Stayne | Ashton
    Essie // Halenski // 16 | Luke
    Noekerd // Tethys | Ashton
    Bambi // Mallory // 15 | Luke
    Marie // Sangster // 14 | Luke
    Deemzie // Denys // 15
    Hade // Lashton_Malumxx // 15 | All
    Meike // ambidexter // 17 | Ashton
    Leone // lalalia // 17 | Luke
    Herman // geenaccount // 1 | All
    Floor // Ferrars // 13 | Luke
    Tamara // TomRiddle // 13 | Michael

[ bericht aangepast op 22 mei 2015 - 22:51 ]

Music is my escape from Bullshit in life <3

Howedes schreef:
    (...)

No, she's Eva. Not Sirius (Black).

Dûhh... Ik heb bewust Sirius geschreven c:
    Altijd leuk als reacties die je probeert uit te lokken, ook echt gezegd worden ^^

"I'm in the mood for chaos." - Cheryl Blossom [Weggooiwashand --> Katalante]

WAT EEN MOOIE DAG.
    DUS BEGIN DIE MET EEN LACH.

GOOD MORNING!

"I'm in the mood for chaos." - Cheryl Blossom [Weggooiwashand --> Katalante]

Goodmorning

Music is my escape from Bullshit in life <3

Mortrydd schreef:
    WAT EEN MOOIE DAG.
    DUS BEGIN DIE MET EEN LACH.

GOOD MORNING!

'T IS EEN HELE MOOIE DAG. 'T IS EEN HELE MOOIE DAG VANDAAG. EN IK VIER M'N FEESTJE VANDAAG. NIET. MAAR SHUSH.

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Ludovici schreef:
    She's drop dead serieus. -wbw-
    Ik wil wel, ghehe.

I read drop dead gorgeous oops.

Ja? Ik heb een verhaallijn. Het is flut, maar dat maakt niet uit.

If there was one thing Harry loved it was attention. He loved when he got a lot of compliments and he loved it eve more when he was able to make men want him. He was one of the most popular camboys on the Internet, putting up a show almost every night and making a lot of money out of the perverted men that were watching. Harry knows they liked him. They loved it when he pleasured himself until he looked like he was about to pass out or when he dressed up for them in tight panties and wore high-heels. Currently he was laying on his king-sized bed, pillows all around him. The show had started fifteen minutes ago. This time Harry was wearing black, laced panties along with matching stockings. “Thank you,” he purred in to the microphone when one of the man called him gorgeous. It caused his cheeks to heat up a little as he lazily palmed himself through his panties. When a man donated a fair amount of money Harry got on his knees and slid the panties down. He read through the chat a little as he grabbed his favourite pink toy in his right hand. “I dare you to call me,” one of the men had commented along with his phone number. Harry grabbed his phone, not hesitating as he called the number. He was a bit adventurous. “Hello.” he said and put the call on the speaker so the other men could enjoy the show.

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Ik vind de verhaallijn leuk, maar doe je het in het Nederlands of het Engels, want mijn Engels is op dat punt echt bagger, haha.

'Darling, just hold on'

Eva omg. Me also wants to. *-*

Because I love him, do I need another reason?

Met z'n drieën, heujj.

'Darling, just hold on'

Ludovici schreef:
    Met z'n drieën, heujj.

Can't blame me. Harry in lingerie is mijn ultieme zwakte.

Ik vind Nederlands denk ik ook wel goed. Denk ik. Haha, Lisa, dan ben jij wel Niall of zo, dan heb jij ook je Narry. (cat)

Eva is trouwens ook drop dead gorgeous, mwhihih.

'Darling, just hold on'

Howlter schreef:
    (...)

Can't blame you my dear.
    Het is ontzettend lekker om te zien, gha.

'Darling, just hold on'

010294 schreef:
    Ik vind Nederlands denk ik ook wel goed. Denk ik. Haha, Lisa, dan ben jij wel Niall of zo, dan heb jij ook je Narry. (cat)

Hoe wil je dat in godsnaam gaan doen tho? Je kan niet zomaar een RPG met drie personen gaan doen I think. FYI, met fictieve dingen ben ik meer into Larry, dus twee verschillende 1 op 1-en kan ook nog. (krul)

Howlter schreef:
    (...)

Lisa?

wat was dit ookalweer

Ik snap Daddykinks niet echt. Idk.

wat was dit ookalweer