• De titel zegt genoeg denk ik.

-

World of Tanks
    :p

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

"I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king."

Syed Farid Alatas

Eventjes uitleg: Ik doe mijn eindwerk over moslimradicalisering en dit is iemand die over dit onderwerp spreekt :')

What would Emma do?

I'm On Vacation

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

Ik ben opweg hoor. Duurt wel nog even.

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Het idee dat de wereld zoals wij die kennen een illusie is, is erg populair in fantasy en sciencefiction verhalen. Een bekend voorbeeld hiervan is de film The Matrix, waar kunstmatige intelligentie de macht van de mensen heeft overgenomen. De mensen leven in een computersimulatie van de wereld hoe deze vroeger was, de Matrix genaamd, niet wetend dat in werkelijkheid hun lichamen opgesloten zitten in vaten. Films als deze zetten ons aan het denken. Ze wijzen ons erop dat we nooit met zekerheid kunnen zeggen of wat we waarnemen wel de werkelijkheid is. De metafysica, letterlijk boven of na de natuurkunde, is een discipline binnen de filosofie die op zoek is naar wat werkelijkheid is. In dit hoofdstuk richten we ons op de vraag: wat bestaat?

i put the fun in funeral

She was always looking for more..

FIG. 875– Interior of anterior half of bulb of eye.

The Ciliary Body (corpus ciliare).—The ciliary body comprises the orbiculus ciliaris, the ciliary processes, and the Ciliaris muscle.
    The orbiculus ciliaris is a zone of about 4 mm. in width, directly continuous with the anterior part of the choroid; it presents numerous ridges arranged in a radial manner (Fig. 875). 24

gemiddeld

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

She was always looking for more..

-

'Cause it's too cold for you here, and now - so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater.

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Liamsteel
    Oh dat was voor WvW haha

I was your cure,
    But you were my disease.

I was saving you
    And you were killing me.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 feb 2015 - 12:24 ]

Years of love have been forgot. In the hatred of a minute. - Edgar Allan Poe