• "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

I have to eat, but I don't want to :c

-

Esca schreef:
    (...)
    @both how are you
    En je geraakt het gewend. Al is het wel frustrerend op mobiel :'D

I'm fine, how about you?

Haha, dat heb ik ook. Ik gebruik eigenlijk ook alleen italics of iets anders op de computer :')

-

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Mamihlapinatapa schreef:
    (...)

I'm fine, how about you?

Haha, dat heb ik ook. Ik gebruik eigenlijk ook alleen italics of iets anders op de computer :')

Nee ik ook op mijn mobiel. :'D
    I'm greeeet *Jamie Bell's accent*
    Ik moet nog wel Azië en Europa doen vandaag en dan kan ik alle fucking landen in de wereld #proud

Zijn vogels okay?

I just caught the wave in your eyes

Bijna klaar I guess

Psychopaths schreef:
    Zijn vogels okay?

Was met vogels?

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

EgoTerreo schreef:
    (...)

Was met vogels?

Voor dr profiel ^^

Abrannaaaaaaaa :Y)

Psychopaths schreef:
    (...)

Voor dr profiel ^^

Aah, awesome :3

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

Voor Yu en Leonie, quotes die ik mooi vind:

"You know when you're drowning you don't actually inhale until right before you black out. It's called voluntary apnea. It's like no matter how much you're freaking out, the instinct to not let any water in is so strong that you won't open your mouth until you feel like your head's exploding. Then when you finally do let it in, that's when it stops hurting. It's not scary anymore, it's... it's actually kind of peaceful."

"Neither enemy faces, nor the mothers that love them, come to mind when one is thinking of nothing but endeavoring to survive. Philosophizing about war is useless under fire."

"On days like this, I am small. I am quiet words, I am none of my teeth and fight and fury. I need you to be gentle to me. I need you to hold my hand. I need you to say: 'Today your does not swell to fit your skin, and that's okay. It's okay to sometimes be tiny and shaking and afraid.'"

“It was reassuring to know exactly where one stood. That one stood at the end of the line was not pertinent. At least there was a line in which to subsist.”

"You are a
    hurricane of
    a girl;

remember
    to breathe
    every once

in a while,
    do not drown
    within your
    own storm."

"Perhaps hell has really frozen over, that’s the only reason I can think of for the world going to damnation."

"It scares me that one day I won’t remember this day, this night, this moment. it scares me that one day, I’ll forget what it feels like to be this young, this full of potential. I’m wrapped up in a million things, and I feel like I’m letting time pass by, letting moments blur together and not grasping all that I can before everything changes."

"Plenty of humans were monstrous, and plenty of monsters knew how to play at being human."

"If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together."

"So shoot a star
    On the boulevard tonight
    I think I’ll figure it out with a little more time
    But who needs time?"

Dat was het wel :')

-

Psychopaths schreef:
    (...)

Voor dr profiel ^^

Yesh, I like birds ^^

-

Mamihlapinatapa schreef:
    Voor Yu en Leonie, quotes die ik mooi vind:

"You know when you're drowning you don't actually inhale until right before you black out. It's called voluntary apnea. It's like no matter how much you're freaking out, the instinct to not let any water in is so strong that you won't open your mouth until you feel like your head's exploding. Then when you finally do let it in, that's when it stops hurting. It's not scary anymore, it's... it's actually kind of peaceful."

"Neither enemy faces, nor the mothers that love them, come to mind when one is thinking of nothing but endeavoring to survive. Philosophizing about war is useless under fire."

"On days like this, I am small. I am quiet words, I am none of my teeth and fight and fury. I need you to be gentle to me. I need you to hold my hand. I need you to say: 'Today your does not swell to fit your skin, and that's okay. It's okay to sometimes be tiny and shaking and afraid.'"

“It was reassuring to know exactly where one stood. That one stood at the end of the line was not pertinent. At least there was a line in which to subsist.”

"You are a
    hurricane of
    a girl;

remember
    to breathe
    every once

in a while,
    do not drown
    within your
    own storm."

"Perhaps hell has really frozen over, that’s the only reason I can think of for the world going to damnation."

"It scares me that one day I won’t remember this day, this night, this moment. it scares me that one day, I’ll forget what it feels like to be this young, this full of potential. I’m wrapped up in a million things, and I feel like I’m letting time pass by, letting moments blur together and not grasping all that I can before everything changes."

"Plenty of humans were monstrous, and plenty of monsters knew how to play at being human."

"If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together."

"So shoot a star
    On the boulevard tonight
    I think I’ll figure it out with a little more time
    But who needs time?"

Dat was het wel :')

Yay! Thank you.

take me back to the basics and the simple life

fuck, waarom doet mijn moeder altijd zo moeilijk? Als ik dat geld nou gewoon overschrijf kan ik morgen direct een longboard kopen, nu moet ik waarschijnlijk eerst een paar dagen wachten. Ik haat het als er dingen worden uitgesteld.

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

Ik haat die kerel echt --'