• Omdat niemand anders een topic had geopend.

    Laatste drie waren:
    • Sublatti
    • DavidBowie
    • Vedere


    have fun!


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    Meruem


    I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your existence alone is art

    Quokka.


    'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

    Avgeropoulos


    "Satan's friendship reaches to the prison door."

    Xemerius


    emoswag 4 everr

    Avgeropoulos


    Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare

    Cirrino.


    Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

    Filosoof schreef:
    Cirrino.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Cirrino.


    'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

    Filosoof


    “The heart is an arrow. It demands to aim true."

    Esca


    For those who come after

    Meraxes

    Meraxes.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Orvieto


    "Satan's friendship reaches to the prison door."

    Orvieto


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Esca


    I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your existence alone is art