• MayLynn
    Inoubliable

    En hierbij ook ik waren de laatsten.

    Vorig topic


    i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

    Hecuba


    “To live will be an awfully big adventure.”

    Somiador.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Eren


    26 - 02 - '16

    Rebirthing.


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    Copterus


    Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it because nobody else will.

    Maleficia.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Copterus


    I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your existence alone is art

    Eren


    What would Emma do?

    Eren.


    Medb - Pronouced as [me-èv]

    Murderers


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Kille :9~

    Kile *O*


    Freedom is a length of rope. God wants you to hang yourself with it.

    Quiver schreef:
    Kile *O*


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Eren


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Dandocal


    A friend is a gift whose worth cannot be measured, except by the heart