• Volgens mij is er nog geen topic 51 aangemaakt, dus gaan we hier verder!

    De laatste waren:
    Liopleurodon
    Clicker
    Monstrous


    I wanna be a wizard!

    Margherita


    26 - 02 - '16

    Margherita

    Ledecky


    To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

    Rhysre.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Ledecky schreef:
    Rhysre.


    Het roddelblad in mij zit gelijk te roepen, 'Girl, spill the teaaaa!' - Maxime

    Ledecky schreef:
    Rhysre.


    The truth is out there.

    Ashallayn

    Because cats


    26 - 02 - '16

    Martian


    I wanna be a wizard!

    Martian.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Founder.


    I promise you I will learn from my mistakes.

    Founder


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Gaudere


    “The heart is an arrow. It demands to aim true."

    Blagden


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Wisp


    You are my piece of paradise.

    Margherita


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.