• Ik denk dat de titel al genoeg zegt — ben je jonger of ouder dan je dan je voorganger?

    *Voorbeeld:*
    Piet: Ik ben 16
    Anna: Ouder, 19
    Kees: Hetzelfde, 19
    Saartje: Jonger, 14
    Enzovoorts...

    Ik sloot het laatste topic en ben 14 jaar


    No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, your gender identity, just speak yourself | kim namjoon

    Ouder, 15.


    " icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

    Jonger, 13.


    I don't think you quite understand, honey

    Ouder, 15.


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

    Jonger, 13


    ‘You must go on’. thrishanakru —> Gashina

    Ouder, 17


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Jonger, 16.


    Han såg ut så som drömmar känns som.

    Hetzelfde, 16.


    El Diablo.

    Ouder, 21.


    Ik wil een tuin vol egels

    Jonger, 15.


    -

    Hetzelfde, 15


    Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

    Firestorm schreef:
    Ouder, 17


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Ouder, 18


    Take it slow babe, I'm having too much fun with this xoxo.

    Hetzelfde, 18.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Ouder, 19


    What would Emma do?

    Hetzelfde, 19


    Mijn brein breint zoals het breint.