• ... is er nu deze Buzzfeed quiz! (bloos)

Ik ben een Huffleclaw, wat prachtig past, aangezien ik vroeger altijd werd ingedeeld bij Ravenclaw en tegenwoordig steeds bij Hufflepuff. Ik kan me ook wel vinden in de beschrijving.

You got: Huffleclaw
    You have the wisdom of Ravenclaw and the understanding of Hufflepuff. You don’t usually make irrational decisions, instead priding yourself on your ability to listen and to think – two very underrated qualities. You’re loyal to a close group of friends, but are just as happy in your own company, with just as much loyalty to your own learning and your own mind, which takes strength and solidarity.

Wat is jullie uitkomst? ^^

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Ik had ook Huffleclaw (en wilde er net een topic over gaan maken nadat ik hem op Tumblr had gezien. Hoewel ik denk dat jij 'm had gereblogt). Past eigenlijk echt perfect.

Ex astris, sciencia

Gryffinclaw. Vind ik wel een mooie tussenweg, want ik vind mezelf het beste passen in Ravenclaw, maar ik word ook vaak in Gryffindor geplaatst.

Your creativity and courage have seen you blast through every problem in life so far, and with flair like that, no one will forget it! You pride yourself on a clever combination of originality and nerve – if you believe in something, you let people know, and there are few who can stop you doing what you want to do. People admire your wisdom, but sometimes you throw logic aside in favour of bold spontaneity. On top of that your Patronus is probably a lion with wings.

Wel een ontzettend leuke quiz. ^^

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

Mulford schreef:
    Ik had ook Huffleclaw (en wilde er net een topic over gaan maken nadat ik hem op Tumblr had gezien. Hoewel ik denk dat jij 'm had gereblogt). Past eigenlijk echt perfect.

Haha, het is erg goed mogelijk dat ik dat was. Ik heb het inderdaad ook van Tumblr. :'D
    En hey, Huffleclaw-five. :Y)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

You got: Slytherdor

Well aren’t you a formidable foe? Your disregard for the rules has a reason, you know: you’ve always got a better solution up your sleeve! And it usually works (though you wouldn’t admit it if it didn’t). A fierce mixture of bravery and resourcefulness makes you a fearsome warrior, and your cunning always fixes any problems caused by your recklessness. Life is short, so keep on being bold: you’re going to conquer the world!

Ik ben altijd Slytherin of Gryffindor met dit soort dingen. Dus dit eh... klopt dus wel. :'D

Slytherpuff!

teadfast, with cunning self-preservation, you’re formidable, and fiercely loyal – especially to yourself. You are able to plot and plan while remaining politely humble, and you make few enemies on your clever path to success. You strive to find the goodness in others, but when you can’t, you rely on yourself. Catchphrase: revenge is a dish best served silently.

Het klopt helemaal! Haha.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Gryffinpuff. Yup, klopt. Ik word altijd bij Gryffindor in gedeeld, maar ik vind mezelf meer een Hufflepuff.

What do we say to the god of death? ''Not today.''

Gfyffinpuff, klopt ook wel, alleen ben meer huffelpuf. Word daar ook altijd ingedeeld bij andere tests.

Gryffinclaw! Ik dacht eerlijk gezegd dat ik Huffleclaw zou krijgen omdat ik een keer bij Ravenclaw en een keer bij Hufflepuff ben ingedeeld. Mijn vader daarentegen meende altijd dat ik ook best kans maakte om bij Gryffindor ingedeeld te worden.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Gryffinclaw, I agree :]

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

Ik krijg bij alle uitkomsten meteen Ravenclaw en ben het daarmee eens. Maar hier werd ik ingedeeld bij Slytherclaw. Ik had meer Hufflepuff verwacht, eigenlijk haha.

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

Ik ben een Slytherclaw; niet heel verrassend. Ik word vaak bij Slytherin ingedeeld (ook op pottermore), maar de laatste tijd steeds vaker bij Ravenclaw. Op zich vind ik Ravenclaw een goede tweede, hoewel Slytherin nog altijd mijn voorkeur heeft.

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Bjergsen schreef:
    Gryffinclaw, I agree :]

Travel far enough, you'll meet yourself

Slytherclaw - well that's no surprise

You got: Slytherclaw

Your ability to observe, analyse and conspire are unmatched by any other house. You understand that knowledge is stronger than power if used in the right way. Your ambition fuels your learning, and everything you learn only makes you work harder. Basically, if you want something, you’re going to get it, and absolutely no one can stand in your way!

Alleen werk ik helemaal niet zo hard. Treurig

[ bericht aangepast op 10 jan 2016 - 18:08 ]

Zij zingen, nijgen naar elkaar en kussen, geenszins om liefde, maar om de sublieme momenten en het sentiment daartussen.

Slytherdor :'D
    Ik had eerder Gryffinclaw verwacht, maar ach :'D

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

Ik ben altijd Gryffindor, dus het verbaasde mij niet heel erg dat ik hier een Gryffinpuff ben. Wel grappig though, want bij sommige testen waar je je volledige statistieken krijgt te zien ben ik meestal juist totaal geen Hufflepuff, maar de volledige uitleg hier vind ik wel mooi... Naja, uiteindelijk ben ik toch ook gewoon echt een Gryffindor.

Loyalty and bravery are your most outstanding traits, making you a tough fighter with a strong sense of justice. Your stubbornness and humility often conflict, but you always find fierce friends who will stand by you. Idealistic and playful, your skeptical side stops you from becoming too naïve. You can be hot-headed, but you have a good heart — something that should never be underestimated.

Happy Birthday my Potter!