• ... is er nu deze Buzzfeed quiz! (bloos)

Ik ben een Huffleclaw, wat prachtig past, aangezien ik vroeger altijd werd ingedeeld bij Ravenclaw en tegenwoordig steeds bij Hufflepuff. Ik kan me ook wel vinden in de beschrijving.

You got: Huffleclaw
    You have the wisdom of Ravenclaw and the understanding of Hufflepuff. You don’t usually make irrational decisions, instead priding yourself on your ability to listen and to think – two very underrated qualities. You’re loyal to a close group of friends, but are just as happy in your own company, with just as much loyalty to your own learning and your own mind, which takes strength and solidarity.

Wat is jullie uitkomst? ^^

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Slytherclaw ^^ Verbaasd me op zich niet echt.

You got: Slytherclaw
    Your ability to observe, analyse and conspire are unmatched by any other house. You understand that knowledge is stronger than power if used in the right way. Your ambition fuels your learning, and everything you learn only makes you work harder. Basically, if you want something, you’re going to get it, and absolutely no one can stand in your way!

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

You got: Slytherdor
    Well aren’t you a formidable foe? Your disregard for the rules has a reason: You’ve always got a better solution up your sleeve! And your way usually works (though you wouldn’t admit it if it didn’t). A fierce mixture of bravery and resourcefulness makes you a fearsome warrior, and your cunning mind always fixes any problems caused by your recklessness. Life is short, so keep on being bold — you’re going to conquer the world!

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Your ability to observe, analyse and conspire are unmatched by any other house. You understand that knowledge is stronger than power if used in the right way. Your ambition fuels your learning, and everything you learn only makes you work harder. Basically, if you want something, you’re going to get it, and absolutely no one can stand in your way!

[ bericht aangepast op 10 jan 2016 - 23:43 ]

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Nou, precies wat ik altijd al loop te zeggen xD Slyhterdor
    hoewel ik soms toch wle erg braaf ben

[ bericht aangepast op 11 jan 2016 - 0:02 ]

If only humans could have vertical asymptotes ~ Quinn

Slytherclaw, klopt wel.

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

You got: Slytherdor

Well aren’t you a formidable foe? Your disregard for the rules has a reason: You’ve always got a better solution up your sleeve! And your way usually works (though you wouldn’t admit it if it didn’t). A fierce mixture of bravery and resourcefulness makes you a fearsome warrior, and your cunning mind always fixes any problems caused by your recklessness. Life is short, so keep on being bold — you’re going to conquer the world!

Ik voel me zo eenzaam als Slyterpuff tussen al die Slytherdors en Slyterclaws in. ^^

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Patholoog schreef:
    Ik voel me zo eenzaam als Slyterpuff tussen al die Slytherdors en Slyterclaws in. ^^

Ik heb ook Slytherpuff ^^
    Best grappig, aangezien ik denk ik nog nooit een van die afdelingen ben uitgekomen bij andere testen.

“The heart is an arrow. It demands to aim true."

You got: Gryffinclaw

Your creativity and courage have seen you blast through every problem in life so far, and with flair like that, no one will forget it! You pride yourself on a clever combination of originality and nerve. If you believe in something, you let people know, and there are very few who can stop you from doing what you want to do. People admire your wisdom, but sometimes you throw logic aside in favour of bold spontaneity. On top of that, your Patronus is probably a lion with wings.

Physics is awesome

Asher schreef:
    Gryffinpuff. Yup, klopt. Ik word altijd bij Gryffindor in gedeeld, maar ik vind mezelf meer een Hufflepuff.

MT

It's never gonna happen, Guys.

Hahahah, een Slyterdor :'D

Three words, large enough to tip the world. I remember you.

BB8 schreef:
    (...)

Ik heb ook Slytherpuff ^^
    Best grappig, aangezien ik denk ik nog nooit een van die afdelingen ben uitgekomen bij andere testen.

Echt? Bij mij vooral Slytherin en soms die anderen, gebaseerd op een specifiek antwoord uit de quiz (like, ik vind leeuwen leuker dan slangen, laten we eerlijk zijn.) Maar ik kan me toch ook wel op een bepaald niveau identificeren met huffelpuff.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Huffleclaw!! *O*

Hard Work. Good-hearted. Loyalty. And Fair Play: I'm a Hufflepuff In Every Single Way.

Slytherclaw
    De beschrijving klopt wel!
    Bij zo'n quizzen kom ik vaak slytherin uit, ook redelijk vaak maar iets minder Hufflepuff of Ravenclaw

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light ~ Albus Dumbledore