• MANHATTAN'S ELITE

PLOT

The Upper East Side of New York City is like a world stuck in it’s own little bubble - a little bubble filled with wealth, drama, adults acting like children and children acting like adults. To outsiders, the Upper East Side is a fantasy. They know it exists, but they have a hard time believing the things they hear about that are said to go down between the socialites. Some outsiders have managed to break through the bubble and join the life of the elites, whether its attending school on a scholarship, or starting a new job, there are those few who didn’t grow up with money. From a young age, children on the Upper East Side are thrown into the whirlwind life of the rich and famous. They attend lavish parties, exciting balls, even the fundraising events that seem boring, always end with the revealing of an affair, or a relative who you thought was dead showing up and revealing their big elaborate scheme. It sounds like something out of the movies, but for the residents of the Upper East Side this is their everyday reality. This RPG is based on the St. Augustine High School for boys & girls. A school for the brightest and richest students on the Upper East Side. Some children get in on a scholarship, but that's rare. Follow the young adults on their dramatic, exiting and tragic lives.

ROLES

Women [6/.]
    • Candice Rosemary Montgomery — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Elín Camari Nyström — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.2
    • Jessica Natalie McAndrews — Outsider — Senior — 1.3
    • Inclination - junior
    • Christina Lewis — Outsider — Junior — 1.3
    • Eleonore Niki Adams — Outsider — Junior — 1.3

Waiting list —
    Oneira — wannabe

Men [5/.]
    • Noel Benjamin Reyes — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Logan Stephen Reyes — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Panix - junior
    • Philip Brandt Stevens — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Alexander Ezekiel Howell — Outsider — Senior — 1.4

Waiting list —

LINKS

Roletopic — click
    Playtopic — NOT OPENED
    GossipGirl's BLOG — click
    GossipGirl's Twitter — click

[ bericht aangepast op 6 mei 2016 - 18:06 ]

Up with the sun. Gone with the wind.

Jessie staat ook open voor relaties c:

Good people are like candles, they burn themselves up to give others light

JudithSuzann schreef:
    Jessie staat ook open voor relaties c:

Ik bied Candi aan ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 5 mei 2016 - 16:42 ]

itscamilla schreef:
    (...)
    Ik bied Candi aan ^^

Dat is echt een lastige. Ik denk dat Jessie haar wel zou mogen, alleen zich soms enorm aan haar kan ergeren. Ik weet alleen niet hoe Candi tegenover outsiders staat

JudithSuzann schreef:
    Dat is echt een lastige. Ik denk dat Jessie haar wel zou mogen, alleen zich soms enorm aan haar kan ergeren. Ik weet alleen niet hoe Candi tegenover outsiders staat

Ze is erg bevooroordeeld, dus ik denk dat ze Jessie voornamelijk zal negeren.

itscamilla schreef:
    (...)
    Ze is erg bevooroordeeld, dus ik denk dat ze Jessie voornamelijk zal negeren.

Dat dacht ik al. Dan is er dus niet veel relatie te benoemen. Gewoon nonexistent dus

Ik voel mij heel dom, maar ik kom niet er niet uit hoe je een twitteraccount maakt xd. Ik heb al meerdere namen gebruikersnaam ingevoerd maar hij gaat niet verder?

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Velaris schreef:
    Ik voel mij heel dom, maar ik kom niet er niet uit hoe je een twitteraccount maakt xd. Ik heb al meerdere namen gebruikersnaam ingevoerd maar hij gaat niet verder?

Kun je screenshots maken voor me? Dan kan ik je eventueel helpen

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

Nevermind, het is al gelukt :Y)
    Dit gaat nog wat worden, heb al superlang geen gebruikt gemaakt van twitter xd

Elín's innerlijk is af, dus ze staat open voor relaties c:

Velaris schreef:

Ik heb de Reyes twins, zelf heb ik net gekeken maar niet echt enige ideeën voor relaties..suggesties?

Velaris schreef:

Candi ^^

What the fuck did I do xd.

Ja dat had ik ook hahaha, je moet je telefoonnummer invullen en dan doet die het weer. Daarna je nummer weer verwijderen

The world is a book and I will read it

Velaris schreef:
    What the fuck did I do xd.

Had ik vanmiddag in eens ook haha, enkel bij het account op de computer dan ook nog

Mw0 schreef:
    Ja dat had ik ook hahaha, je moet je telefoonnummer invullen en dan doet die het weer. Daarna je nummer weer verwijderen

To the rescue!