• MANHATTAN'S ELITE

PLOT

The Upper East Side of New York City is like a world stuck in it’s own little bubble - a little bubble filled with wealth, drama, adults acting like children and children acting like adults. To outsiders, the Upper East Side is a fantasy. They know it exists, but they have a hard time believing the things they hear about that are said to go down between the socialites. Some outsiders have managed to break through the bubble and join the life of the elites, whether its attending school on a scholarship, or starting a new job, there are those few who didn’t grow up with money. From a young age, children on the Upper East Side are thrown into the whirlwind life of the rich and famous. They attend lavish parties, exciting balls, even the fundraising events that seem boring, always end with the revealing of an affair, or a relative who you thought was dead showing up and revealing their big elaborate scheme. It sounds like something out of the movies, but for the residents of the Upper East Side this is their everyday reality. This RPG is based on the St. Augustine High School for boys & girls. A school for the brightest and richest students on the Upper East Side. Some children get in on a scholarship, but that's rare. Follow the young adults on their dramatic, exiting and tragic lives.

ROLES

Women [6/.]
    • Candice Rosemary Montgomery — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Elín Camari Nyström — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.2
    • Jessica Natalie McAndrews — Outsider — Senior — 1.3
    • Inclination - junior
    • Christina Lewis — Outsider — Junior — 1.3
    • Eleonore Niki Adams — Outsider — Junior — 1.3

Waiting list —
    Oneira — wannabe

Men [5/.]
    • Noel Benjamin Reyes — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Logan Stephen Reyes — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Panix - junior
    • Philip Brandt Stevens — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Alexander Ezekiel Howell — Outsider — Senior — 1.4

Waiting list —

LINKS

Roletopic — click
    Playtopic — NOT OPENED
    GossipGirl's BLOG — click
    GossipGirl's Twitter — click

[ bericht aangepast op 6 mei 2016 - 18:06 ]

Up with the sun. Gone with the wind.

Het werkt niet D:

Ik voerde die code zo in, kreeg ik melding dat die het niet deed en was er een knopje dat ik het opnieuw proberen kon, ik daar op klikken, nog steeds niks. Nog een keer, nog steeds niks. En nu staat er "You have exceeded the number of allowed attempts to verify your phone. Please try again later." +.+

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Velaris schreef:
    Het werkt niet D:

Ik voerde die code zo in, kreeg ik melding dat die het niet deed en was er een knopje dat ik het opnieuw proberen kon, ik daar op klikken, nog steeds niks. Nog een keer, nog steeds niks. En nu staat er "You have exceeded the number of allowed attempts to verify your phone. Please try again later." +.+

Noooo, kijk anders even bij Twitter support. This sucks want ik heb he net iets leuks getweet. #Bamdi of #Canbi ?

Volgens mij kan ik daar nu niet eens op komen ...

Velaris schreef:

Volgens mij kan je het hier vinden.
    https://support.twitter.com/articles/15790

Misschien anders een nieuw account aanmaken?

The world is a book and I will read it

Ik snap er geen fuck van wat ik getweet of gedaan kan hebben dat het account geblokkeerd is...

Velaris schreef:

Als je genoeg ruimte hebt op me telefoon kun je daarop Twitter downloaden en als het goed is er gewoon nog op

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

Velaris schreef:
    Ik snap er geen fuck van wat ik getweet of gedaan kan hebben dat het account geblokkeerd is...

Ik ook niet, goh wat kut...

[ bericht aangepast op 5 mei 2016 - 20:40 ]

Oneira schreef:
    (...)

Als je genoeg ruimte hebt op me telefoon kun je daarop Twitter downloaden en als het goed is er gewoon nog op

Nope, daarop doet 'ie het ook niet. En hij zegt steeds dat ik te veel pogingen gedaan heb, maar dan kan ik wel weer een nieuwe code invoeren. En dan staat er "please try again later". Zet er dan ook bij hoelang ik dan moet wachten +.+

Okay een nieuw account maken werkt dus ook niet .-. Ik probeer het over een uur, halfuur wel weer, en anders weet ik het ook niet :/

Velaris schreef:
    Okay een nieuw account maken werkt dus ook niet .-. Ik probeer het over een uur, halfuur wel weer, en anders weet ik het ook niet :/

Heb je ook chrome, misschien kan je Dan via incognito op Twitter een nieuw account maken?

Mt :3

Ik ga zo op zoek naar een goede fc for my guy :3

I caught a golden trout! But the real treusure? Friendship - ACNH

Met dank aan de lieve itscamilla i need to know your name is het eindelijk gelukt om een nieuw account te maken. Het andere account van Elín kunnen jullie wel ontvolgen.
    De nieuwe is: @itselincamari

Velaris schreef:
    Met dank aan de lieve itscamilla i need to know your name is het eindelijk gelukt om een nieuw account te maken. Het andere account van Elín kunnen jullie wel ontvolgen.
    De nieuwe is: @itselincamari

it's camilla

you're welcome love

@Raccoon, helemaal top!

[ bericht aangepast op 5 mei 2016 - 22:31 ]

MT.

Life is not an mp3, where you can play what you want but life is a radio, where you have to enjoy whats' being played.